Bg premade abuse

Anything going to be done about these german premades who clearly use 3rd party software to stack 10-40 people into the same bg?

The germans i play vs are all ABSURDLY bad at the game (literally met like 2 ever who werent horrible) but run around in i470+ average premades with BiS mythic trinkets and just arent beatable. (not to mention it takes 5 dps to kill an i470 healer if youre not BiS geared).

Currently 0-8 on the day, played 4 10mans, all 4 had a 10man german stack. my 15mans had a 10man german and 15man german stack. the 2 40mans had one 10man german stack and one 30man german stack. I know these guys only abuse stacks like this because theyre beyond talentless but that doesnt mean no it shouldnt be fixed.

(also the comparison with russian stacks doesnt stand because russians dont queue with 30 mythic geared players to make up for their incompetence.)

2 Likes

8.3 state gear>everything esle. Full Myth bis geared premade with 11 sockets and full corupted just deleting low-geared alts. U can’t do anything about it atm.
Good this or bad, idk. People want after legion “gear thats matters” to dominate - they got it. I playing mostly epic BG where is teamplay and coordination still more than just gear.

dont do it simple thet

They could make it so that if you join with other players you get honor divided by the amount of players in your group, it would encourage honor farming with premades less. Or just make it so that if you queue as a premade it matches you up with another premade, the current system is a joke

saw 22 russians in isle
and they had 35 in alterac defending and stalling for hks

hey can we queue up premades vs other premades
not worth fighting them +the lag

22 ruskies in IoC, we had 1 kill before I left that madness. I forgot I shouldn’t try doing epics on weekend…

1 Like

…and every normal bg is against them too, getting gy farmed hard. Great day so far.

1 Like

the truth is the premades wouldnt be such a massive problem if healers werent literally in the most broken state in the history of wow. But in current state 2 healers outheal 10 dps for atleast a minute if they can half competently rotate cds and have any sort of dps around to half peel. Especially with those idiotic 50% healthpotions, where the … is my 50% damage potion?

(and yes im sure some guy is gonna pretend its not so even though every 2s match goes to 70-90% dampening WHILE playing vs the best sustained dps)

1 Like

Blizzard dont care about it this is a known fact.

1 Like

Three times so far today i got the same russian premade in epic bg, so much time wasted in que just to get an impossible win.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.