BG queue times too short, please fix!

Hi fellow Alliance!

Have you run into that problem as well…you queue up for a BG and hop onto your flying mount thinking “I’m gonna go and see what ‘ol Man Barlo’ wants to get fished up today before the BG starts…oh, it’s the Darters, cool, I’m gonna fish them up right here at the rivers!”

So I fly to the next river, apply the hook, get to fishing…and the BG dialog windows pops open!

Blizzard, this is an issue that needs to be addressed! Where do you expect me to get my 5 minutes of fishing in? BG Wait time is SUPPOSED to be something you fill with these little things-to-do in your game! And what about my fish-hook? You do realize these things go for up to 2.5g in the AH, and they just get wasted again and again!

Sorry, I really don’t like to complain, but well, I am paying 12.99 a month for this game, and I want this fixed! Look at horde: Better racials, more secure leveling experience, AND they get to fish! They can even do their cooking quest while waiting, like what? How is that fair?!?

Do you realize what that means for this games balance? When P2 hits, there will be a MASSIVE demand for buffood due to the new raids, and while horde will have been able to stockpile, alliance will pay through their nose to get Bluefins and Golden Darters off the AH!

Please Blizzard, fix this!

31 Likes

ShOuld rOlLeD hOrdEee

2 Likes

Despite playing ( rerolling Alliance ) myself. I find no sympathy in this kind of trolling.

Weekends over mate !

you can fly to water ? i can bearly leave Shattrath walls and que pop

Damn, that sucks! I can finish 2 heroics, farm 3 stacks of flowers, drink a coffee, and can almost finish a continent full of quests, when that annoying “You are now eligible to enter Alterac Valley” pops up. Blizzard doesn’t even let me finish Kalimdor.

Nachahmung ist die höchste Form der Bewunderung. :wink:

3 Likes

This guy is a german troll with almost 3k posts on the german forums. As all can see he made a mirror thread just to be funny and to get some attention. This guy is a sad creature

1 Like

He is not really a troll, though. Not always, anyway. :wink: Many of his posts are thought out and some are even constructive. He just likes to provoke a bit and is quite good at it, too, because he likes debating. This is, however, not my point. I just wanted to point out that this, funny or not, was not his idea and he did not “cite his source”.

2 Likes

He just likes to provoke a bit

Yes, flagged for trolling.

1 Like

To see one even mention p2…son,son…tbc is going to die in few days when 9.1 gets released.

Do you really think people gonna sit 10 hours in shatt,in order to farm 10 eots marks?

1 Like

Why would a patch in an ActionRPG skin collector eSport pet collector game affect whet happens in this fantasy MMORPG?

2 Likes

If by that you mean, all the retailers who are playing classic right now because retail is (surprise surprise!) in a content draught once again, will leave classic, then I am absolutely okay with that.

:sunglasses:

I know its a troll thread. But there is only one way to solve the issue for horde. That is make the problem so big that blizzard actually has to come with a solution. I encourage every horde player kill and grief every single alliance player in outland camp them unreasonable amounts of times, kill their quest givers etc. Maybe blizzard will react sometime if they see it hurt their sub count. Also the amount of alliance players just enjoying the fact that queue times are this long on horde or seeing players quit over it is so weird to me and no other game has this kind of hostility and self destructive community. If you like a game why do you enjoy people quitting it? To ask of a 15year old + game to not make changes even if they improve the game and especially being so incredibly aggressive about it is beyond me. It is a game, people should be able to play not have 1+ queues and alliance players shouldn’t have to be griefed, however that is a end result and has already an easy fix. Transfer to a pve server. Blizzard fix it before you lose a massive amount of players again that literally just wanna play…

3 Likes

Result:
Less Alliance Players cap.
Less Alliance players have time to queue for BG.
Even longer queue times for Horde.

:sunglasses:

Accept this: Blizzard is not going to introduce MercMode, Faction Change or similar retail “features” into classic, just so one faction can have all the advantages with zero downsides.

There is nothing to fix.
“Fixing” implies there is a problem with the game.
There isn’t.
This issue is the result of player decisions.

So?

If people leave, the issue will resolve automatically. And classic servers are actually more fun to play at with the population numbers the game was originally designed for.

2 Likes

Very good suggestion, couldnt stop laughing haha.

The horde meta slaves should think twice before spamming forums with a silly problem which was obvious in front of us all.

Like putting your hand over the oven and asking blizzard why your hand gets burned.

Well someone else has to fix so you dont get burned right? #metaslaves and blizzard fix.

I say it for fiftieth time. Just REROLL

1 Like

On private servers they had similar problems and bg queues got removed by changing one setting making horde vs horde possible.
if they would alliance gets the advantage of not being unreasonably killed in open world and both sides have instant queues…
Simply saying ha you can just re-roll is not an argument this is not the same moment in time as the original wow TBC the demographic has changed most have not got hours of time to spend in queue, people wanna enjoy the game let them. To ask people to spend a ton of hours to re-roll the other faction is unreasonable and you no perfectly well this is the case.
To ask blizzard to fix obvious problems in the game so everyone can play is not a bad thing and to say hour long queue times is not an issue is dishonest.
As a last point (which you totally ignored in your last post) why are you so happy with the prospect of people quitting the game? Why do you get joy out of people leaving a game you say you like?

2 Likes

This is not a Private Server.
Besides, that it is technically doable for Blizzard was never a point of discussion. Ofc they could do it. They shouldn’t however, as it would go against the design principles of the game.

People want the original TBC as close to to Vanilla TBC as possible.
Let them.

I never said its not an issue.
Its not an issue OF THE GAME.

Therefore, its not an issue Blizzard is required to solve.

Am I? Pretty sure I said nothing of the sort.

I merely pointed out that it would solve the problem automatically, which is factually correct.

Yeah, it’s actually worse…

So do character boosts and deluxe mounts but hey, look how far we “progressed”.

It is though. It’s the game being as it is causing players of one faction to be more active in PvP than the other. It’s not like both sides are absolutely equal and the players deliberately said “nah, screw that one side”. When it reaches such an absurd point as it did right now, it most certainly is a game problem because there is clearly something causing the majority to flock to one side.

I do appreciate the sarcasm in the OP, made my day

1 Like

No one forced people to roll horde however =)

Just roll alliance

1 Like