BGs have become an impossible premade fest

It’s always been a problem but in this expansion more than ever. It’s basically impossible to win a random normal BG. Only in epic BGs there is a chance because premades are harder to set up there.
This is ruining the game at atrocious levels and Blizzard just doesn’t give a sh!t as usual.

1 Like

Maybe on horde side but on alliance side epic bg’s have been a nightmare for couple of weeks. Nothing but premades that have 20-40 ilevel higher gear and are organized so well that they win in minutes.

Its not fun at all anymore and i find my self rather doing SL wq’s.

People who use iqueue to get past the 5 player limit on premades should just be banned tbh

Nah, EBG premades should be allowed. Premade shows the way to win, the strategy. Alliance doesn’t even know how to play offensive WG, cuz they never seen a premade to show them.
Since Russian premades are gone due to much asked language mixture there is now no hope for Alliance. I tried this week for the quest and those were loses upon loses. I don’t even play EBG anymore.

sure, if they play against other premades.
epics should be limited to 5 man premade while normal bgs should be limited to duo queue.
If you want to play with more people you have rated bgs anyways, no need to dunk on people with 3 high ilvl dps followed by 2 immortal healers

There’s one thing for that called ranked BG. I am talking about random BGs and the word random is there for a reason.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.