Blazed Redemption a Social Raiding Community needs YOU

Hi Wanderer, your friends are all leaving the game and you’re standing there alone? You are looking for a home and someone who covers you?

Then look no further!

Who are we?

We are Blazed Redemption - now read it first to the end. We are a new guild formed by several friends who have already experienced a lot together in this game. We as Team don’t just want to grow as a World of Warcraft Guild but as a gaming community also.

What are we looking for?

Raidmember,Socials and new players or those looking for a new place to call home are always welcome.

Tank : Closed
Healer : Open
MDPS : Closed
Range : Open

What do you get?

We would like to run achievement runs,mount runs and other fun guild activities on the off days, we will run m+ keys nearly everyday and try to get all our raiders a high key run every week.We’re like a little Family!

What are our goals?

Clear the current Heroic Content and we take our feets into the Mythic Content!

When do we raid and what time?

Progression - Wednesday 08:30-11:00 pm Server Time
Progression - Sunday 08:00-11:00 Server Time

You will only be a m+ player?

No Worries - We do our m+ runs nearly everyday!

How can I start raiding?

Have a mature attitude and be 18+
Add Niyaz#2188 or ingame Maknara

We’ve no gear requirements,we want players who know how to play the game, bring a headset, you should be able to speak, do not be shy and improvements in tactics are also welcome!

If you lack gear we ware more then willing to help you gear up, through dungeons and other activities

Thanks for taking the time to read through this post and feel free to stop by our Discord if you have any questions, we are always happy to chat. See you on the Battlefields of Azeroth!

1 Like

Still looking For Dps and Druide/monk Healer

still looking for raiders

5/9 now
also still need heals and dps

I see range closed. If that change Shadow Priest is interested.

6hc bod and 2 nm cos atm still looking for raiders

mekka down 7/9 hc

still looking for range and heals

Range Open :wink:

Hi there i’m interested in joining the guild for Raiding Mythic+ for currents Raids and 8.2 I got some exp BoD 9/9 HC 1/9 Mythic CoS 2/2 Normal - Ilvl 410 Spec Destro, I added sindorie, hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.