Blazing ingots on populated realms

TRUE …this Q was fine but after this patch i found 4 and after 5 minutes looking for more of them i deleted Q :smiley:
and btw in ardewald is Q where you need to collect seeds and it’s the exact same nonsence they change it

3 Likes

With the EARLY sale of Shadowlands I have a sneaking suspicion Blizzard are trying to balance out the overall player activity with the drop in players…

i.e.- their logic is 10 players playing 1 hour each = 1 player playing 10 hours.

Or it could be an unintended ‘bug’ (meddling) with 9.0.5.

/shrug

2 Likes

i hope it’s bug becuase i feel like they trying to force on use CLASSIC :smiley:
if i wanted to wait for Q 25 years i will go and instal classic

The only quest in the maw that i can stomach is the soul collecting ones, and that’s only due to the hyper spawnrates, and proximity to the main hub.
The day it will be “fixed” I’ll ditch the maw entirely.

2 Likes

They’ll ‘fix’ the weekly soul one next. Blizzard on a roll!!

1 Like

We’re working on a hotfix for this.

Once the hotfix is live, Blazing Ingots for “Acquisition: Blazing Ingots” and Animacones for “A Dangerous Harvest” will respawn quickly after a player has looted them.

7 Likes

So basically, they screwed up. Changed the loot method, without update notes, and added a too long respawn timer.

2 Likes

Good but why you change it? no one complained how it was in the first place, neither were broken WQs that took seconds. I don’t understand why you would mess with these quests.

17 Likes

Just fire Ion! Thanks.

7 Likes

It would be better to revert the change all together.

27 Likes

they are like hard trolling at this point and its not even aprils fool

6 Likes

Have to ask but what did the remaining playerbase do so wrong to make you at blizzard hate us so much and change the game so much to make it a chore and none fun .

Why not make quests shareable and cross faction tag like in MoP onwards why the massive change to WQs from legion and BFA when they were fun and i enjoyed doing them .

I feel like you want to close the game down and force players away now .

9 Likes

I agree with the most players. The best would be to just revert it back the way it was. Just why was such a change needed…it doesn’t make sense at all.

5 Likes

Revert a pointless change only to waste player times!

3 Likes

To boost their /played metric in the maw or WQ in every possible way

" it wasn’t broken and worked fine. so we decided to mess with it "

10 Likes

Why change it in the first place? Why? Why, 4 months after release, are you changing things of this nature? Why? Just… why?

4 Likes

So we get a slightly less worse version?
Sorry but that’s not a ‘fix’ at all. You pushed something sinister through and were surprised by the massive anger.

How about change it back to its original state. There was nothing wrong with it… by not doing that it just confirms the intention you had with this.

You guys and girls should be ashamed of yourself the way you’ve been handling this game lately. Entertainment is what we want, not time wasting busy works.

2 Likes

Did this use to be personal loot? I don’t remember

It’s crazy how blizzard waste their time and effort into “fixing” (lets be honest it’s not a fix and makes no sense why they deemed this needed to be changed) stupid stuff like this, and not fixing actual bugs in the game that have around since live.

6 Likes