Blazing ingots quest just has nope written all over it

please tell me this isnt true. its one of the most dull, boring, annoying quests…

1 Like

Yet another reason to not go to Maw or even not play this video game. As always we won’t know what brain is resposible for this change. Instead being fired he/she will get 100 bonus Honour Points. What a trash and petty change.

I think the same demented one that designed those quests in Ardenweald where you hopp on a dragon thiny’s back and need to shoot 45 bug from the sky
Except everyone doing it and something that would be a cool little fast quest literally could take half an hour when everyone and their mother trying to shot down the same mobs… :thinking:

3 Likes

This and the Animacones quest tells me a story that they really are disconnected to what fun is.

These are the kind of changes (and mindset of them) that pushes me closer to the exit.

1 Like

Noticed this myself over the last few days, especially the cones quest.
Gone from a quest I’d happily do to one I won’t bother with.
Maybe someone was stupid and said it would encourage more open world pvp…
These sort of changes are moronic- it doesn’t add to the fun at all, all it does is drive people away from the game.
It’s supposed to be fun playing a game, not an exercise in frustration.

1 Like

They have just said in another thread:

They are working on a hotfix. If they truly did not realise what the change would mean then they need a new set QA.

some dailies are basically undoable if there are many people in the area…

i seriously hope this is just some bug and not intentional, because if they did this on purpose, then it means blizzard is completely clueless and have turned quests that were already terrible into total trash.

We the players are their QA, and we pay them to do it.

They are hotfixing the respawn rate but I really don’t get why they don’t just revert the change. It worked perfectly before. Why mess with it.

5 Likes

sure let simple players try to do a simple WQ in 10 mins kai let multiboxers alone with their 50 accounts endless farm herb nodes and ores…

Exactly! If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it.

2 Likes

I’d imagine the conversion went along the lines of (roughly):

B1: “Let’s look at the data in terms of Player engagement regarding world quests and their time spent in game doing them.”
B2: “According to our metrics, the average time spent on world quests individually is X:XX, but there are few which they can do a lot quicker, taking only L:LL.”
B1: “Let’s change the looting method on those to bring them in line with the rest of the world quests. It’s a small change, but will increase some of our player engagement metrics positively.”

2 Likes

Remember how people said: “Let’s hope blizzard learns from classic”?

This is what they learned. Not the story, or the class trainer or the community events or the good stuff though.

But instead, they added the individual looting so you’re screwed when 10 people are doing the same quest.

Bravo blizzard.

1 Like

i dont do them either.

The three items spawn in one of your new islands quest is the same. The respawn timer is in the 5-7 min range while only one can loot. If i dont see the items right away when i go in there i abandon. Not wasting 25 min one one quest for 70 anima. Who do they we are?

Link a source for that please as they have recently increased the spawn rate of souls.

You are wrong AGAIN they banned players for this :-1:

And it was not bans they were suspended for 7 days max .Please in future before you post such rumours do some research not to make others worry .

Its not true at all so do not worry .

:smiley: yay thanks

I usualy like your posts because they are thoughtful and provide insight of experienced long-term customer.

but this one confuses me as someone with 30+k achievements, among us new people, you should be the first to see certain patterns in design decisions between expansions, so asking why they don’t just revert the change seems a bit strange coming from respected poster as you.

This is not coming as offense nor attempt for flame, just a general concern if you do not see or do not want to see certain patterns. Every time there’s way to get money for average jane doe like me, the fix is either already on the horizon or it’s being swept under rug in form of stealth fix overnight.

if the changes or drop rates are unwanted decisions, why are things in such state getting into release version and why are not people asking for better quality team.

@Daestra:

thank you for digging up that post.
I’ve read somewhere about banning certain community, but did not even knew it was just a 7 day suspension lol. That makes it even more hilarious. you are allowed to abuse something for 7-day slap on hands and then let’s let’s pretend it did not happened.

That makes people being afraid of not cheating itself, but being caught doing it.

again apologies for “spreading rumors”

You do realize Punyelf is a Jon Doe like us all, well actually a Jane Doe xD

She’s a normal player and doesn’t work for blizz and gets everything the same way as we all do :3

1 Like

Indeed and if we do not express when we do not like changes they make to the game, then how are Blizzard to know.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.