BLIIZARD asdasd asd

yea buffing crane kick
blizz devz ok you have no ideae and you sok in pvp balanceing and i beg anew mmo will rise soon

6 Likes

For maximum damage output its an nerf actually. But its more convenient now and has more value with lower stacks

For me that is a nerf btw

No it isnt?

5 stacks with 18% per stack now

Vs 6 stacks 15% per stack.

Its an buff where you get the full buff faster

4 Likes

Oh lol ACTUALLY is a buff why whyyy

Problem is, how often do you reach 6 stacks in arena?

Erm … 6x15 and 5x18 amount to different values where you live ?

So yeah, not a maximum damage output nerf at all. And it is a buff because you get the full maximum damage faster, and when below the target cap you now do more damage. In a typical 2v2 or 3v3 game you have less than 6 targets all the time (unless facing demono, or unless you snipe the shadowfiend vs jungle, rare occurrences like that) and thus it buffs the burst damage output of WW in PvP while keeping it even, although easier to obtain, in PvE.

1 Like

Triune is getting nerfed
(Pvp Multiplier: 0.77 → 0.5385)

1 Like

They never think about PvP when they do fixes or add something. (c) Kaleiki

Where you finding this info? Can’t find on wowhead or mmoc?

To not create new topic. Necro druid got nerf or buff ? I don’t get it, still sleepy. Seems like nerf

• Windwalker
    • Spinning Crane Kick (Rank 2) now increases Spinning Crane Kick’s damage by 18% (was 15%) for each unique target struck with Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm and Rising Sun Kick in the last 20 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times (was 6).

Not a buff or nerf really.

5x18 = 90
6x15 = 90

Damage increases are the same just less targets to hit

That would be a buff my man

math works diffrently on ww monks ;D

its a buff in arena. cause you have the same amount of ppl there where you can build stacks buf each stack does buff it more now.

6% buff in 2v2 up to 9% buffed when you face bm hunter. for example

Huge buff for first 5 stacks slight little nerf for 6 stacks because of their condult otherwise it is full buff because they are getting stacks easily.

Overall huge buff for Arena but these ww monks will claim it is a nerf because realism and math are not their strong suits.

Here is the change WW needs right now, Calculated strikes bonus is reduced by %50 in pvp combat.

It is a good start but it is still not good enough, maybe nerf talent aswell.

oh they have a conduit, what does that do?

Good to see that resto druid can’t even be viable for a single season without getting nerfed to oblivion

As if their class is not broken enough, they need more multipliers.

People still complain about BM hunter and Arms while WW has been the cancer of pvp since season 1.

As said, the maximum damage output has been reduced, with calculated strikes conduit you couldve gotten 210% damage increase in max stacks, now its 190% on 5 stacks for the trade of an easier buildup.

2 stacks is now 36% more damage from 30% though so there are small differences if you don’t reach 5 stacks. 4 stacks is now a 12% damage increase compared to previously.

So 210/6 = 35%. Which means Calculated strikes gives 20% per stack at max conduit level. Is that correct? That means previously it was 35% per stack, and after the patch it will be 38% per stack.

How often did you reach 6 stacks in arena before? Its ONLY possible vs teams that has at least a total of 3 pets in 3v3 or 4 pets in 2v2. Unless those criterias are met, it will always be a buff after the patch.

Anything less than 6 targets after patch > less than 6 targets before patch. Easily calculated.

In 2v2, if you face BM + healer, that you so despise, its possible to reach 4 stacks. That will mean a buff for you.

This may be a nerf for you vs any setup containing a demonology warlock or 3v3 teams with one BM hunter and another DPS with a pet. Thats the only occasions i can think of where there will be the desired amounts of pets to previously reach 6 stacks.