Blizz can you bring back the ENTIRETY of our spells gone?

Gust of wind.

i willl tell you just for my classeq
for enhance : baseline totems summon that summons 4 of them, incendiary stacks increasing lava lash damage, greater healing wave, shamanistic rage, old windfury, frost weapon, a lot of passives from talents tree got removed too, stoneclaw totem, magic resist totem, the 10% aura attack power buff
arms warrior : recklessness, heroic strike out of gcd, deadly calm, old slam (now deals 0 damage) baseline rend baseline defensive stance and passives from talents tree and glyphs
destro : felflame shadowflame slow, spirit link and remove their imbalanced passive that makes them tankier than a tank
basicaly just reverse class design since now its non existant and spells have nothing that make them connected to each others

for most classes they added spells that doesnt do anything old class design was way better and i will have to leave retail for tbc if they dont care

Yes i do. I don’t care what you think about that buff, it’s my old buff and i want to it back. Good or not.

I can understand that… But motw is dispellable and has a duration. So when you don’t have it, you’re actually weaker than normal. And when it’s up, you’re not really “buffed”, you’re just at your normal state.

I absolutely do not want totems back that are part of the rotation, gtfo with that, they brought back searing for some time in the alpha, and then quickly realized again why they were pruned.

If you want old windfury where should the damage get taken out from to increase the windfury proc damage? I don;t want to go back to a spec that relies on windfury for burst and damage. Forceful winds and doomwinds are fine.

I am in favor of rend baseline only if it bring something to the table other then just being a dot you keep up.

shaman player that refuses to summon his 4 totems once before a fight, yikes
new generation wow player i guess
btw you could summon 4 of them with one spell in case u never played wow before
nevermind u re just a pve player u dont have any arena achievement dont know why i talk about class design with people that only kill bosses therefore only needs spell that deals damage

This is the reason i want it back. Dooh.

Aah Darkness. My old friend.

1 Like

Look man, i do not like totems being part of the rotation, i am fine with them as utility/dps cooldowns.

There is a reason why they removed searing, and they quickly relearned it again during shadowlands alpha. So you can sit here and pretend, but at the end of the day it feels bad, also i know that there is a skill that allowed you to summ 4 totems at once. It doesn’t matter it still doesn’t solve one of the core problem with totems

Your point about pve is also pretty dumb. Also you talk as if you are an authority on pvp, but only have about 50 % win rate and 1.8k score, like please.

In the end i agree with the fact that some abilities should be brought back, but not all. Some have been removed for a good reason.

they removed searing because they didnt even implemant it in the 4 totems u could summon instantly and there is no incendiary stacks anymore, not because totems are bad for the game, cba talking with pve players dont even know why u talk about searing only when 90% of totems got removed and they were useful

i have 0 gear and play the worst class and bfa is all about class and gear in case you didnt notice i dont have 40% gushing wound and 15% void lash so i cant win thats how it is also i dont play bfa

Sure man, whatever you say.

By the way did you know that thanks to scaling you now do worse damage with more gear at times? So the gear excuse is not really that valid at this point.

you got zero arena played in your entire life i think you shouldnt tell me what is a valid excuse or not, corruptions arent affected by scaling

Nah, he doesn’t. He has absolutely no clue what he’s talking about, makes an idiotic thread about things beyond his understanding and then throws a temper tantrum like an autistic child when anyone disagrees with him.

what do you know about class design, you’re playing the most pruned class nobrain in the game and never played pvp ever, says enough by itself
i played a lot of destro in lk/cata and when icame back to this garbage in bfa i couldnt even bother leveling it, guess you dont notice any difference since PVE is the same you basically afk and spam incinerate

After what he is saying i do realize what you mean, this guy is the typical: everything was better before, and then makes some dumb comparison about how now you only use 1 ability, which is completely untrue. Also he’s pretending that people who play pve are somehow lower skill, you think if i play against other people i suddenly forget how to play? I simply have to adjust for the content.

I don’t know if you noticed, but pure pvp players in this game basically do not exist, the best players usually do only pve or both.

However, i do agree with 1 point, too much pruning. But if they decide to bring back some abilities at least they should feel good to use.

you pvers have no clue how to design classes, bfa was “balanced” around pve and weve seen how terrible it looked in pvp
you have no clue how many useful spells in pvp were pruned because they were no use in pve

I think one explanation is that the only ones that are self-proclaimed pure pvp players behave like neanderthals, like this shaman here, so it’s understandable that good players don’t want to be associated with this tarnished label.

You know they say the smallest dog barks the loudest and while it definitely applies here there are few other traits i noticed, like being very tribalistic, reacting poorly when criticized, always armory trolling, a false sense of superiority based on the different things you enjoy and a general lack of skills, mainly the one that allows people to recognize their own incompetence.

you realize ur the most toxic guy here right? joining the thread just to flame and proceeds to flame harder after getting destroyed, yikes
imagine being condescending and still having nothing to say at the same time, no need to imagine actually, enjoy playing your garbage class

You do realize your posts are pretty much insults thrown at anyone who doesn’t agree with you hoping it somehow silences them or devalues their post.

1 Like

You forgot to add the pet attack speeds and unique abillities that could be quite strong