Blizz UI freezing/unresponsive when in combat

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if someone else is also having issues with the new UI seemingly bugging out randomly whenever you’re in combat, be it out in the world or, oddly enough, when starting an M+ key.

In some cases, the UI seems fine but if I open any menus or windows (Map, Character Pane, etc.) during combat, they cannot be closed with the ESC button but only with their respective keybinds.

In other situations, such as starting a leveling dungeon or an M+ key, my entire UI bugs out and freezes with almost no keybinds working, forcing me into a /reload to fix it. Sometimes it’ll even give out a warning about an Addon error because it was trying to do an action reserved to the Blizz UI, however I have tried disabling those and the error just jumps to another one.

I should say I have tried clearing out a lot of my addons and old configs/data still lingering in the folder, reinstalling and even reconfiguring many of the addons I still keep around but with no success. I have also done a game repair, cleared any cached WoW and Bnet files, nothing helped.

Does anyone have some ideas or a solution on how to solve any of these issues?
Thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.