Blizz you are ruining my lore!

i`ve identified with the undead since WC3 and now you are throwing my faction leader down the trash… Why?

5 Likes

So where’s the problem exactly? You identified with the undead in a time when 90% of the undead where led by a genocidal maniac and 10% of them were led by a conniving witch blinded by vengeance.

8 Likes

Which made for a really good story until now. im having a hard time defending it atm

6 Likes

I mean, you can still side with her if you want (you even go around killing civilians in typical war criminal style in 8.2.5). You should be grateful Blizzard gave you the privilege of choosing between two different story paths.

i am grateful they gave me a different path but it still doesnt seem like it did much of a difference even if i did want to side with ther. i got another monologue but thats it. Where does that leave the forsaken?

2 Likes

A new beginning!

Sylvanus was a Forsaken, not the Forsaken are Sylvanus. Remember that.

Sylvanas was the only thing we can have that resemble a leader. that hunter dude that is supposed to be all powefull but is really just a sidekick is never gonna cut it. neither is anyone else. sylvanas is the only leader of the forsaken. if you forsake her you forsake the forsaken…

ohh poor thing, their leader abandoned them and they miss her. Perhaps you should understand the latent message, she does not care about her people or anyone, she was using you…But fear not the Alliance is making sure you get a ‘‘suitable’’ new Leader, all hail Calia !

I don’t know about time the forsaken were able to move past 1npc.

Atleast you only “lost” your leader while the night elves lost everything.

1 Like

Im curious… Since Sylvanas left, if I create a new forsaken in 9.0 what will be the intro to that? We know the Valkyr were bringing in new forsaken at Sylvanas’ command. What now? Story is just getting more and more idiotic if you ask me.

1 Like

Perhaps you shouldn’t be gloating over one others lore troubles and story developments?

Or do you really want that boomerang in your face when Tyrande Whisperwind ends on that chopping block?

2 Likes

It’s not really “your lore” to begin with.

Nelf fans making every fking thread about Teldrassil…

You still have your leaders.

Forsaken lost their leader, so shut it.

How about the Forsaken tragedy? How can you be so insensitive?

3 Likes

Story isn’t over yet. I was with Saurfang from the start and i haven’t lost my hope for Sylvanas yet.

They still have their leader if they chose to side with Sylvanas.

Can the Night Elves still have their population, their home, their land, their future etc.?

1 Like

Arent you tired of trying to make everything about nelfs and yourself?

This is a Forsaken thread…

1 Like

Undeads faction leader was always Lich king not a salty little B.

1 Like

I’m more upset about them gutting historical characters that have been in the game since w3. And the style they do it. I mean, are dumb&dumber writing for Warcraft now? This turn of events is awfully similar to Daenerys. Spend 10 years building her character and then throw it all in the trash for what? Mentions on twitter and hashtags?

Sylvanas was that archetype of defeating your destiny, she did what no other undead could not: break free from the Lich King. She was the “against the system” hero, who broke free and tried to find her place into this world and help others like her.

And now out of the blue she’s this maniac. Piss poor writing this is.

1 Like

Not losing their leader, they have been abandoned by their leader. But, who knows, Blizzard might bring them together again … someday, sometime?

Well, you know Blizzard! They like to smash and destroy things, trample on their customers’ feelings, as long as it brings in the cash.

Welcome to the nightmare mate!

1 Like