Blizzard act faster, please

like i know you guys are doing what ever you can do, when the servers have problems or just general problems.

But can you atleast make a blue-post when things like this happen. it will make most of feel beter by just seeing a blue post about the problem saying they know whats going on and explaining a bit.

like i see a lot of blue-posts on fun stuff like “how is you vulpera going” or stuff like that. not saying thats bad, but alittle more meaningfull things would be nice also.

it’s the problem we had with overwatch also, a long time of nothing and then a lot. and i am not seeing a lot here. would just love a little more interaction between devs and players.

on a side note, please do the Q&A things again. tho not mutch of meaningfull awnsers but was still beter then nothing.

thank you,
and for the players what do you think?

2 Likes

We have had a lot of blue posts containing information about up coming changes, features etc. There have also been an increase in comments in discussions too which kind of lets you know that they are active on the forums and reading what is going on.

If you want up to date information on outtages and issues you need to follow their CS EU twitter:-

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_ENm

I don’t know anything about any Q&As. I don’t know if they intend to continue with that format or not.

@Punyelf

Didn’t you understand what he wrote? A simple blue post would be nice if the servers are down or something affecting more players is happening. Not when it’s about positive events, but actual crisis management. They are either choosing to ignore the people’s problems to just pretend everything is fine, thus creating even more anger in the community, or maybe Blizzard doesn’t have enough founds for EU forums to pay a few GMs (the Twitter posts not being copied on EU forums via a blue post! show a lack of respect towards the community, it should be posted here as well, not everyone has Twitter account but everyone has WOW Forum account) .
It’s one out of these two options, choose one.

1 Like

yes, thank you

Agreeing with the OP.

It’s nice that the blues partake in discussions and often times (let’s face it) inconsequential posts, but if the servers are down for whatever reason, It’s only reasonable to expect that there’s some type of update.

When it’s time to get serious, you should get serious. It’s business.

1 Like

They fired nearly all gms, so noone here to talk to us

I understood perfectly and that’s why I directed him to twitter.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.