Blizzard check your statistics about level boosts

Hello,

I just want to point that i used 5 level boosts in wod. Guess how many boosts i used in BFA? I dont like exping but wtf is this catch up atm? Its useless to save few days when you need months to catch up.

It looks like f2p mmorpg now but you dont have any benefits as subscriber in this game.

3 Likes

Please, seek help.

11 Likes

Why? Because i dont like to slay rabbits for their paws for 12383838 time?

2 Likes

Yea exactly this. Pay for the game pay a monthly fee and still have the same restrictions as a mobile game.

5 Likes

Is this a humble brag or a plea to improve classes and remove the concept of borrowed power systems forever?

Play to have fun not to grind SOLO instance or SOLO neverending quest lines(neck, nazjatar, cape) on max lvl in mmorpg game. You dinged only to level again via these stupid mechanics. In legion atleast artifacts were interresting and catch up was good after a while. This is really some sort of experiment of activison to change wow to f2p game or idk.

3 Likes

I don’t think so. Possibly some marketing influence on player pro-longed engagement with time gating content and reduced progression speed.

But overall, I think this is down to creative decisions by the developers themselves. Are they good? Bad?

Give your feedback, let them know.

This is exactlyy what is wrong imo but its billion dollar company so who can blame developers for it…they have little control they just do whatever this suit guy who own them say.

Tbh my Shaman in 3 Resets had

• level 15 Cloak
  • Level 80 Neck.
  • 4 Purple Essences.
  • 450+ ilevel.
  • got a Reasonable amount of corruption resistance

it really isnt Months of catch up :stuck_out_tongue: i get its alot, and theres some simple steps that’d defintly make it better.

• Make Essences litterally Baselined account wide. being the primary one i can think of.

Its really not that bad.

2 Likes

I’m against ap and essences as well… Boosting your chars tho only shows you support them by buying their services. I think levelling is fun up to 115 (legion legendary stop working)

Yeah not that bad…i need like 60k echos what is like 1500 rated arena games. Really great dont get why all these casuals crying. And i only count echos for resists. Also sockets, entrance to this idiot solo instance etc. .not that bad :roll_eyes: :grin:

It’s a mmorpg, time investment is susposed to translate into a power gain.

Isn’t that why most people want actual gear without scaling and to go back to PvP vendors?

Why most people want timegating undone?

What would be the point in playing the game if the catch up from fresh to absolutely Minmaxed was less then a month?

Your Alts aren’t susposed to be on the same power level as your main.

Your talking about actually gearing up too the top 1% I haven’t met a single player yet with themselves fully socketed lol

And that should definitely take months to achieve

1 Like

This is exactly how I feel about wow now.

1 Like

So older expansions were not mmorpg?

1. Im forced to do SOLO content on max lvl in mmorpg game. A lot of solo grind.
  2. Im forced to do content i dont enjoy(quests, wqs,PVE)
  3. I litteraly cant progress in pvp via pvp its impossible. Because i need rating to get better gear but i have no chance to find group even on 1400 cr because arena is full of pve destrlocks with 700k hp and 0.6 sec chaosbolts.
  4. Imagine doing 5000 conquest for all your 440 items to realise its useless in rated content wwhich is funny because conquest is currency for doing rated content.
  5. If im playing healer i have to spam this moronic solo instances and dpsing here… wtf?

If its mmorpg why most of the grind is solo?

But im just casual …everything is fine BFA numbers breaking records right? Funny thing is that main feature of SL is solo content…so this game is less and less mmorpg imo. Less player interaction, less group content…90% grind 10% fun is so disgusting concept that this manager from activision who bring it deserv to burn in hell. No way developers invent this sh*t…

Gm response: I read over your ticket, and it looks to be in regard to the whole catch up mechanic for 8.3. I know where you are coming from as I swapped from a resto druid to my usual main, a shadow priest a couple months after 8.3 dropped. It takes a long time to catch up currently, but as Customer Support we don’t have any say in the game development. I do recommend posting your ticket to the forums as it is a good way to show how much it takes to compete with the best right now. I know I have picked up 3v3s again and you NEED those sockets, corruption and resistance to really push rating. It’s extremely overwhelming lol.

Ticket wasnt mine …

2 Likes

ye i miss cata or wod.
the expansions where i could spend majority of my online time doing things i actually like in the first place.

want to pvp? farm battlegrounds, then conquest
want to pve? do dungeons, buy justice/valor gear for a currency you get from dungeons then raid.

i hate questing. Especially questing at max level, where all the quests are the ones i did when leveling up.

level boost made sense in MOP or WOD because leveling was the main hoop to cross in order to start doing group content you like. It’s not like that anymore. You hit level 120 and then you still level up a different kind of level system.

But apparently this is what people want from the game :confused:
WOD and cata were almost universally hated by the vocal minority of players that have 0 life and just want to play wow all day every day. Obviously with expacs like WOD they got bored rather quickly.

1 Like

granted, this expansion has actually featured Alot more soloable content then normal, however Ion did address this question

• People who Play All fields of the game should have to a extent a advantage.

so yes, the game is being developed in this way.

WoWs always insisted on this… and again Ions statement above.

End of expansion balancing has always been whack, and Generally most agree a terrible time to really try and get competitive :stuck_out_tongue:

Because WoW does a job, which is cater to all Audiences… which is from Open World content, Proffessions, Gold Making, Raiding, PvP, Mythic+ and more. they have to attract several audiences to the game… Because the vast quantity of players Do not seriously Raid. or Do top 1% Arena Competitive Play.

Visions and Torghast are both Groupable content… they have OPTIONAL Solo ability. so no again techniqually very wrong… giving players the CHOICE is not stripping grouped content from the game… its appealing to 2 audiences at the same time.

Cause we really do try to Interact with one another… or create group content… we Want it til its there and then we refuse to use it… players are getting more antisocial not the game… the games just not forcing u to be social anymore.

Every player has the option to do visions with friends.
every player has the option to do torghast with friends
we have the choice to talk and more during LFG and LFR Content.
We have the option of guild focused content.

the vast majority of the playerbase ignore all these options and Run with the anti-social Natured “Get me gear get me out” Attitude towards the content. so no, the games not getting less social, we’re merely not wanting to be Social.

BFA has even by devs been admitted to be too Grindy and Bandaiding has gone too far over the course of the expansion to attempt fixing Azerite systems. this problem is pretty much fixed in SL, which kinda proves they know their mistakes

they cant just randomly unplug systems from a Live Expansion…

we as players asked for control over how we consume WoW, the moment they offer multiple options of how to engage with their content your demanding they remove those Options take away our Control and Force us back to “this is how u should play WoW”

all this “soloable” Content is Actually groupable, and grouping it has a massive advantage to soloing it for most classes. Visions are much easier in a Premade 5 group of decent players then they ever will be solo wise.

we just as Players dont wanna group it lol.

1 Like

Wtf are you talking about? Its exactly opposite…im forced to do all of this. This wasnt issue back then even in legion i could progress “myway” it was maybe little slower then for example m+ but it was possible now im forced to play this game blizzard way…tell my what options i have?

Level boosts produce bad players as they dont learn their class sufficiently.

your not forced to do Visions in a Solo capacity at all.

1 Like

I’ve debated this for a while actually. It kinda makes sense. Rinse the remaining loyal fanbase for the next 2/3 expansions ahead before calling it quits.

I’ll take my tinfoil hat off now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like