Blizzard fix rogue bug lol

How it should work:

• 12 ticks of 2% attack power over 4 seconds.

How it works now:

• 4 ticks of 2% attack power over 4 seconds.

Issue:

• the spell is missing 66% of its damage at the moment. And doesn’t do near as much as it should, you can compare simple tooltip on the spell and damage done. It does exactly 66% less damage. Either fix the number of ticks as it should, or increase tick damage by 3x.

This bug is going on for COUPLE OF MONTHS now. And there is not even a response from BLIZZARD, regardless of countless proof of players and BUG reports in-game and Forum.

Did you check the tooltip in an arena or bg?

I tested it on live, on PVE mobs and it still was doing less than it should in warmode with the appropriate tool tip, same for arenas. its why nobody specs into it - im pretty sure.

1 Like

PvP talents aren’t weakened in PvP btw (would make no sense) so testing it inside or outside shouldn’t matter.

1 Like

Tested in:

• BG

• Arena

• Duel

• Open World

• Bugged everywhere. We got 66% less ticks than we should. Fcking up our DPS. This is one of our biggest PvP talents it is just sick from Blizzard to leave it un-attended for so long without ANY Explanation…!

Not to mention the synergy with: Battlefield Focus / Battlefield Precision Which is as i said one of our biggest assets for that build.

It worked fine before 8.1, from than its fcked up without ANY notice or anything. Blizzard is ninja-nerfing our Spec with no reason…

Make sure to report this with the in-game bug tracker. Let’s be real - nobody reads these forums.

2 Likes

If someone can post on US servers, please do. I’ve noticed as well that Blizzard doesn’t give a damn about EU forums…

Any news from Blizzard staff?

Still no answer from Blizzard ? Bump ??

Still no answer from Blizzard staff ? Our spell does 60%less dmg and no one cares.
Well we all see how much EU forums mean to Blizzard and EU community as whole.

If you’re expecting an answer on the class forums you’re utterly deluded. Your best bet of getting an answer is on Twitter, and even then it’s probably a losing bet, considering Blizzard didn’t bother responding to bug reports regarding the exp potions and just went and banned people instead.

1 Like

So a class can have bugged skills and Blizzard wont care… hmm… For 220$ a year, what we pay WoW, I will enjoy more Guildwars 2 with all benefits and splendid community or Blade & Soul.

It doesn’t mean they won’t fix it if it gets reported properly (Twitter or ingame reporting tool). They just don’t typically respond to stuff like this and it’s not likely to be very high on their priority list either.

Yeah, it’s crap, but that’s just how it seems to be right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.