Blizzard Gnomes bias

I mean…
Gnomes & Mechagnomes can be Monks…

But Goblins cannot?

Come on!!

1 Like

Goblins can’t throw punches; their huge noses get in the way.

:upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Wash your mouth human hunter :angry:

2 Likes

If you’d stop picking your nose, you might be able to learn the art of the monk. But I guess that’s too much to ask from a goblin.

1 Like

I can’t imagine a Goblin having anything to do with “inner peace”

6 Likes

I don’t see why goblins couldn’t throw their noses instead.

Fists of fury could throw snots.

1 Like

Goblin should get their own version of monks, where they tie bombs/dynamite to their fists and feet, and make things go boom!

That’s the exact opposite of monks though.

I did say their own version of it.

That’s called engineering, and is available for any class and race. Except, smart races do not tie them to their fists or feet, just do the throwing part. But goblins could tie them to themselves, would solve a lot of problems, indeed.

Yeah, it’ll just speed up Mechagoblin.

I mean, that’s why Mechagnomes are missing their own limbs. Some of ya even tied one to your faces.

You’re confusing purposeful Upgrade with stupidity. If we were stupid, King Mechagon wouldn’t have been a threat.

rips off your mechanical limbs and throws you into a dumpster

Great upgrade.

https://imgur.com/Mke9Ufi

2 Likes

No worries, I have spare parts. See? Mechanization is awesome.

Imgur

there must be some profit for him somewhere in this :stuck_out_tongue:

As lore perspective, the study of the science behind martial arts is something we have there on Earth, and its unavoidable to further your studies you need to put the theories in to ‘action’
While for the goblins self deffense means their mutated brothers the hobgoblins or running away screaming… they never were interested of the science behind … well… .anything, never studied just made tings usually by trial and error
Not really a reason for them to be monks… there is no boom boom nor profit in the monk way

Hello, Professor Sparkplug here!

There is a good scientific reason why goblins can’t be monks. Let me explain:

1) Their noses are essentially a 5th limb. No other monk is used to that kind of fighting, so they are basically unable to teach a goblin how to properly fight, as a monk, with 5 limbs.

2) Goblins are not very good at following instructions. You hand them a manual and they’ll start to ‘just fool around’ and very likely stick bombs on every available surface.

So, my green, five-limbed friend; it’s not bias. It’s science!

Kind regards,

Professor Sparkplug.

9 Likes

Why don’t you go put a plug where the sun don’t shine, gnomeboy!

1 Like

See? Thats why you guys can’t be monks

2 Likes