Blizzard, i don't want YOU to be my developers!

You do only bad, everything you do makes the game worse than it was before.
You destroyed old clever pvp system created in old vanilla, now Free Epics are available! How is it possible that any dude standing at the start of Alterac Valley and doing nothing gets the same amount of honor points as all others?! And such all the day! How is it possible that you farm certain amount of honor DOING NOTHING and get very good items for that?! How is it possible that any organized horde group can rush from the start to Vanndar kill him asap and finish the game for 9 (nine) minutes?! What hit points and armor did you set for him and his marshals?! How is it possible that carton marshals who got r14 in this way stand in the same row with REAL marshals who got r14 in old system??? I got r14 in old system and i don’t want to see it… Do you know HOW MANY ppl left Classic because of things like this??

How is it possible that after your patch 1.14 my map stopped loading? I press map button and appears brown window with no explored locations no my position no marks no everything? And before YOUR patch everything was working PERFECTLY. Is this work of famous company?!

How is it possible that in 2023 hunters still shooting through walls?!
youtube.com/shorts/ADzzz8GWpwc
From 2019 to 2023 you have not fixed it wtf are you doing?! You start to create new games while you did not properly tune old one! What are you even doing who leads all this process???

How is it possible that bots are flying in the air moving to their destination, clear dungeon and sell stuff and return back?! How is it possible that any hunter can solo clear Dire Maul North get items from the chest logging off for 2 minutes, appearing AT THE START of the dungeon resetting it and doing the same again and again?! How is it possible that they without any confusion sell +15 agility ring for good money all the time 2019 - 2023? How is it possible that bots KILL Emperor Thaurissan in the end of BRD sell Hand of Justice for 9000 (!) gold and do it again? You must FARM hand of justice not just get it for free or for gold bought on real money trading markets!

How is it possible that trinket of 46 level (Six demon bag) in 2023 crits with 1200 damage because of spell batching? There are A LOT OF things like that! Tons of shooting through textures, walking, jumping, safe spotting.

Guild APES left ERA because of this because of gold farmers who ruined all economics. Yea you sell Nef poping for 1k and get 100% for free. The thing you must earn. How is it possible that APES top-1 guild left the game because it is not interesting for them? I think they are spread in private servers.

7 Likes

Absolutely.
It is a betrayal. No less.

A betrayal.

Especially the Rank 14 change. It is not a bug-fix. It is not a display change. Is is not a user-interface change… It is a complete deep revamp of a part of the game.

• not just the mechanics of it, but also
  • the philosophy of it
  • and not with small impact no, with huge impact. You get T2.5 gear without any of the downsides of Raiding with 40 people (no need to organise, no need to wait for others, no need to stay focus for 1 to 3 hours…) Now you can just get T2.5 gear playing… 1 week per year :smiley: Oh and yeah, in the old system you had to play day AND night for minimum 4 weeks or maybe 8 weeks (from rank 12 to rank 14) to achieve it… no need to do that either now. You get the best of both worlds: it is solo (not raiding with 40 people, no teamplay, no time constraint), and it is casual, 15 minutes a months will get you there. Free T2.5 gear. “Free” because there is not even decay anymore. It’s just an XP bar. Yes Tier 2.5 epics.

They are toying with Classic Era as if it was a sandbox for Classic+ or a sandbox for SOD.
What the hell? What does “era” mean in Classic Era? What does “Classic” mean ? Did they go mad?

It is a betrayal. They didn’t go mad, it cannot be a mistake, nobody is that much silly to not understand what «Classic Era» means.

A betrayal. Pure and simple.

4 Likes

Completly dead wsg ques outside wsg weekends. ABs the same. Yet Av played by honor farming zombie bots.
I dont say old pvp system was perfect. And despite “mafia” like practicism, it was still better than zombies r14 farmers nowdays.

2 Likes

It is much worse that population of WoW Classic is diminishing. Ppl who don’t want to see this sh___t leave WoW Classic. Forever.
This is not pvp what happening on Battlegrounds this is stupid grinding. It’s not PvP

2 Likes

We need nostalrius or another private server where the developers actually care about world of warcraft.

At this point I’d rather play a shady private server like elysium with shenna & friends, doing € behind closed doors than playing on blizzard server where bots are seen everywhere.

5 Likes

Sadly, that train already left the station long ago, yet should have used a completely different track.
Whoever said that honesty pays, doesn’t know anything about this world.

P.S: Shenna’s bag has probably become an alligator one by now…

2 Likes

was already looking for private server with instant 60 and bgs only with blizz-like vanilla mode. But either not anough players there or they have also some shady shops to get items for money etc. I just dont wanna relevel again as I wanna play only bgs. On ERA I still raid sometimes but after all those changes I dont wanna anymore spend time for game that always change mechanics(economical due goldselling or bots, in game mechanics like chronoboon or pvp patches changes or kitting griefers bosses ‘‘fixing’’ game for lazy comfortists etc) just to comfort majority of afkers and bots. It just feels always as waste of time invest so much energy for the game they always change to crap. So or so hope some private server will rise with proper like vanilla ‘‘ruleset’’ patch with stabilized population and zero changes. Till that I might stay on ERA or not.

4 Likes

Nostalrius was great! They were not developers but they did not allow to exist such amount of bugs and cringe sh___t gold selling!

Unfortunately private sever will not rise :frowning: It is good if resurrected Nostalrius appears with restored files and profiles at the moment of the time when it was closed. I will join such server

2 Likes

blizzard please sell rank 14 gear at shop, i can pay 10x sub for it, trying to grind it waste of time. It is not related to being good player or not, it is just time dependand as it used to be.

1 Like

here we go again another waaaa waaa post even tho all of u bought gold :stuck_out_tongue:

being a good player bro classic never been about a good player most people in classic can’t even play the game itself they suck so hard

https://youtu.be/wS1juqaiW3o?t=1801

We wanted to come up with a framework that would help guide us. And first and foremost, really, is authenticity as our goal.
We want to create an experience that feels just like 2006 World the Warcraft.
[…]
We understand that that is a key part of the experience and anything that might threaten to undermine those dynamics is something that we need to be very suspect about and again use authenticity as our guide.
Even if it might seem minor at a glance those small changes could have large ripple effects that would change the way players related to the world and to each other.

https://youtu.be/wS1juqaiW3o?t=1871

Finally we really had this one 1.12 data that we’ve been able to restore and we viewed that as it almost sacrosanct.
That’s everything from, you know, the world and the quest lines and the stories, to individual player abilities, creature health, tuning and so forth.
There’s some changes in code and in architecture in the way the client responds to the server and vice versa that if we let stand, using the modern structure, might have caused this data to produce a different result when it comes to things like game balance and we definitely worried that if we ever felt like the result was different in a way that compelled us to crack this open it would very much be like opening Pandora’s box.
Because the second we start to substitute our modern judgment to solve problems from 12 years ago, we are deviating from our goal of a historical recreation of the game as it was, and making something different… and that’s something we want to avoid.

source: Ion Hazzikostas’s entire segment from Blizzcon 2018 panel “Restoring History - Creating World of Warcraft: Classic” - https://youtu.be/wS1juqaiW3o?t=1724

TL;DR: gO bAcK tO rEtAiL

3 Likes

My dude, you OWNED them.
Thanks for that post, I remembered it but was too lazy to look it up myself.

Gold.
I’m saving your post.

1 Like

or unsub heard of that? :stuck_out_tongue: if u don’t like a product don’t pay for it

Not a constructive comment, and the argument goes both ways, we could change everything back to how it should be, and then you are the one to unsub if you don’t like it.

But anyway yes, as far as I am concerned, unsubbing is in the cards indeed.

The argument is simple, u are simping over a game from 2004. That none gives anything about anymore, the improvements to classic era has only been good, think many people are happy with chronoboon and crossrealm cluster play so realms weren’t dead. But hey let’s talk about the pvp system then are u rank 14?

I’ll share with you a reply I gave to another player with your same mindset:

2 Likes

Turok, it seems this post has been “unlisted” by Blizzard. Your comment quoting their own promises back then really triggered them hard :slight_smile:

(And probably the title of the post didn’t help)

2 Likes

They promised us original experience. But now what they do makes game worse than it was before. And topic is unlisted now…

2 Likes