Blizzard keep ignoring their classic fan base

What do they get out of this? - Other than a bunch of lost subscriptions from classic players.

To me, its a pretty bad strategy to keep their customers engaged with the game and even expanding to shadowlands if anyone have the interest in that.

I will for sure not touch any other blizzard product, if they keep ignoring classic forums.

If you want Blizzard response, you need to be on the NA forums.

EU are second class to Blizzard.

5 Likes

Those buggers never learn.
Better to live with that fact :slight_smile:

1 Like

what is shadowlands

2 Likes

We’re never going to get OS runescape level of communication but we don’t need that either.

There might be some issue with AV but it’s not that big of a deal to act so extreme.

1 Like

what is runescape

3 Likes

At least the servers gets to a better population limit soon. 3 more month and all will be ”low” and the can lower pop so they are full as 2004

Blizzard have said 1-2 years ago that they dont want to manage 2 MMO’s.
Pretty sure they also said that there wont be any major changes.
We kinda got the info before they released the game.

1 Like

This forum is filled with doomsayer and crybabies. I for one, am glad they’re just ignoring it. Maybe if people started with reasonable and constructive criticism they’d listen.

1 Like

I’ve been browsing the WoW forums for a very long time now, and from my experience I can safely and wholeheartedly say: Ignoring their fanbase is the best possible thing Blizzard could do.

5 Likes

Oh i remember, they never do.

The forums where created for players to discuss topics. It’s not a Q&A with blizzard employees

But is there any other way to tell them how we feel about the game ? Or its just one way ticket : Here is our money, yeah like what, like we should care.

The last time BLIZZ was worried how i feel playing this game was when i ended my subscription, than it finally asks, what i dont like about current state of the game.

thats a joke

Anything else is just automatic system :slight_smile:

They read the forums, they just don’t reply.

Yeah, they dont :confused: It should be all about communication, some information about whats goin on. This state is just … it totally killed my motivation to play :frowning: I feel like a peasant :smiley:

But what to expect from a free game , payin for retail and get this splendid creation for free :slight_smile:

( sorry i got overwhelmed by emotions )

PS : Classic is like economy - it works nicely, in a impeccable perfect world without
any people nor money.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.