Blizzard please lock down that domain open legal case about scamming :

[10:38:44] [W From] [Blízzgàme]: [Game Master]GM:Hello your account has violated Article 12 of the Account Usage Agreement. Please visit: Review problems. Otherwise we will suspend your account.

Hey Arsts

Firstly, I’ve removed the URLs from your post. We don’t want anyone else to end up going there, even if it’s just to take a look, since those sites tend to be laced with malicious malware

Secondly, we do look into what can be done from our side, and many domains over the years have been taken down, but it’s relatively trivial to just open up a new one

The best thing people can do is to report the messages using the in-game reporting system, as that not only silences them from your account, and gets the name into the hands of our Game Masters, but it gives us a heads up about a potentially hacked account. Those spam messages pretty much always get sent by characters on hacked accounts, spammed out before our security systems shut them down. Reports through the right-click system help us improve our detection systems, too, so that we can respond faster

I reported that domain in game like 2 times at least for last days.
So decided make forum post.
Sorry if i did it wrong way :frowning:

These whispers have been around for a long time the only people they catch out are new players.

The standard spam rules apply, don’t follow any link in an email or message, this also applies to everything else, not just your game accounts.

Also no GM is going to contact you in game other than, occasionally, if you have a ticket open. GMs never have names that are any sort of version of Blizzard - check the names of the blues who post on forums - and also have a Blizzard logo in front of their name.

You’ve done nothing wrong Arsts, thanks for being so conscientious about it all. A lot of people fall foul of these types of scam on a daily basis.

Just wanted to add a little to Ananda’s good info there.

Chat with a Game Master ingame is in it’s own separate window away from your normal chat. We send an initial “A Game Master wishes to speak with you” link in normal chat which, when you click it, pops out into a new secure chat window.

And yes, we do have a blue Blizzard icon beside our most wonderfully creative names. (Imagine how hard it is to find names with near zero Google hits!)