Blizzard PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Blizzard PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me do this at Shadowlands End Game or a bit after… I’m absolutely dying to be a playable Venthyre Death Knight AND I’m absolutely dying to be a playable Necrolord Death Knight PLEASE.

But the thing I want more than anything and I’ve been asking since Cataclysm. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let my Frost Death Knight have the choice to Duel Wield 2 Handed Weapons it’ll look and feel epic PLEASE. Note how I say choice and that’s because some people don’t want this but it should be up to the actual player.

Sure…

But then my warrior gets anti-magic shell. And since we’re taking core abilities from other specs and classes… I’ll take a divine shield too.

Oi! Leave my bubble alone :open_mouth:

Yeah why not :slight_smile: if it was real life I would train as a Duel Wielding Death Knight so I should be able to do the same in WoW.

Did… didn’t you already make a thread about this? :thinking:

Titans Grip DK, well… it’s kind of a warrior thing (although I’ve never liked it much myself) but I doubt they’ll ever make it available for for Death Knights. But in theory, it could be cool.

I’ll trade you Death Grip for it :wink:

Dual wield looks awful on anything but a rogue or warrior, DKs are all about fat runeblades and making frost dual wield in the first place was a mistake

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.