Blizzard plz don't let other races be DH

Where’s my fellow GNOME DHs at? :slight_smile:

i want to have a basic cookingfire as demonhunter

This reminds me how badass gnome rogues with blindfold from black temple looks

I’ve been gnome druid since Cataclysm.

If pandaren can be rogues, taurens could too and draenei.

Guys, make me a favor and report OP for spam. He really needs vacation.

Incoming kul tiran demon hunters, truely an accurately thematic race for the class.

1 Like

Imagine… Draenei Tauren DHs :joy:

I’m gonna be honest, undead paladin is the only one out of that list that doesn’t seem bad. They could have been a paladin in life.

1 Like

I sacrificed everything! What have moooo give in :cow:!?

1 Like

Why though? why would they introduce new demon hunters again? Sargeras is imprisoned, burning legion is over. And i don’t think illidan suddenly plans on training pandas to be the new demon hunters.

i would make a gnome dh, a tiny annoying thing flying around.

And restrict monk to panda only. It somehow triggers me every race can be monk.

1 Like

There might be bad news coming your way, and those news are bad for me too, unless they create a new class to be a new generation of DKs.

Would love to see new classes added to dh. Elves suck and are over represented so new options would be awesome.

1 Like

Orc Demon Hunter is what we want.

1 Like

wow. gamepedia. com/Murgulis

Murloc Demon Hunters incoming with the Murloc allied race.

Your lore has no power here…

The way I would have done DKs for allied races.

Lvl any class to 55 - take a special quest - become DK.

I miss the old Orgrimmar. Now its a mish mash of all races and cultures put together with spikes and depressing view everywhere. Honor doesnt matter when Nightborne and Bloodelves are basically posh elves that didnt agree with Alliance, they still retain a highly civilized culture just like the Alliance does.

Then it was about family, simple life, respecting the nature, honor in your brothers and sisters, tribal mindset and warrior city.
But now it’s as if it has lost its identity.

Reminds me of today’s London.

do you know the difference between pandaren and the other 2? Hooves are not good for sneaking around.