Blizzard Social Tab Issues

So apparently not a single one of my friends list is online, despite them being online? Also having this issue with the mobile app

5 Likes

I got the same issues since half an hour :neutral_face: ; the client only shows the message ‘‘retrieving details’’, or ‘‘offline’’ although i know a lot of my friends are indeed online right now

Can confirm there is something wrong with it. All I see is all of my friends listed as “Unknown” and offline. And it happens only in-game. In the launcher everything is fine.

2 Likes

Yep, same here.
Thought it was only me going mad, whew…
In-game everyone is ‘Unknown’, but in launcher it’s all fine.

1 Like

There are continent wide problems with battlenet according to downdetectors around the net. I’m having the same issues right now.
Can’t come online myself. Sometimes friend list shows, sometimes it’s empty.

1 Like

Same here, and ingame lag aswell usualy have 38~42ms and having 100~160ms now

1 Like

Also have this problem.

Friendlist ingame - everyone is “Unknown/Offline” despite being online.
In the desktop App, some things loaded after infinity of waiting, but mostly nothing is there. Can’t message people in the app either.

But I was able to join a voice chat under Social just fine…

Add me to the list plus my friend has it also.

Hello everybody,

Yes, the team is aware and has been working on it. Please try and relog into the app, it should be fixed already. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Restarted the desktop app and it’s alive again.

Restarted the game and the friendlist is back to normal again, too.

Job well done, thank you!

All good now! Thanks!

Works fine now even ingame friends list.

works perfectly again, thank you !

That is good to hear. Thanks a million for letting me know.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

For me its working too it was like 2hours that didnt worked my friend was online i saw him in app but didnt saw any of my Real ID friends in-game especially in wow classic.

Okaaay! 3 days later we have the same issues again…Whats going on Blizz? Still getting DDoS attacked or what? :neutral_face:

Same issue again now, a friend from another city has it too. Europe wide problems with logging in Battlenet and the social features.

Got the same issue, the social function on the launcher is completely screwed, as is the mobile app.

I too again have no friends… :frowning: goes off to cry in a corner, alone and without friends

me too again same problem cant see Real IF friends ingame and not even launcher