Blizzard Stance and Goals on Corrupted items

Should share it now before more nonesense is spread about it

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/corrupted-items-details-and-feedback/97588

Just reply to the blue post if you have any concerns/feedback, it’ll be more effective than the GD (The essence post on the NA forum recieved a few replies from the blues for example)

1 Like

There’s one thing that caught my eye

Other sources, this was done on purpose. It’s an entire philosophy behind this change, moving the game from a state of “raid or die” to having other sources of gear. This was the whole goal of M+.

I’m kinda disappointed to read this, catering to those morons who blew the effects of TF way out of proportions. 9 out of 10 times that item gets DE because of “other sources” however the overwhelming majority of complaints are about titanforging.
So no matter how dumb or disingenuous your argument is, if you keep repeating it, blizzard will buy it.

2 Likes

I am also disappointed but i am not surprised. That’s the story of WoW in the last 5 years. Game is designed for streamers and youtubers and the ones who blindly follow them. No wonder it goes down faster than the Titanic.

1 Like

titanforging is fine, M+ on the other hand is terrible hopefully this is a step in the right direction (removing it completely) :slight_smile:

The clarification took away all my concerns. I am looking forward to this new system and it will be fun to see how well I and the people I play with, can overcome the possible negative effects.

This forum did something to me, I couldn’t help but believing it was sarcasm at first u_U

1 Like

I’m serious. I don’t see the issues many people seem to have. I can’t recognize it as a problem. But I will immediately admit I have a more hardcore mindset than the most players and probably that is why it does not appear as a problem to me.

I didn’t know it was possible to be this wrong.
Yet here you are.

1 Like

Not surprising. Mythic plus are popular raiding is not. So instead make raiding fun they are effectively killing mythic plus

1 Like

Gear is means to kill a boss, otherwise you do not need that gear. Now just getting alts to raid is a bit more meh, I guess.

But I agree on one statement made in this thread - if you repeat one mantra long enough even when its wrong, it will get to Blizzard.

here I am - I know it’s not easy to be as smart as me and see the bigger picture and not only your own short-term enjoyment

I think it’s time you go back to the classic forums :slight_smile:

And pray tell, what bigger picture do you see that every other WoW player can’t?

this woudl be true if we were speaking about action arcade game - like dark souls.

WoW is mmorpg - gear progression is its core .

its clear that raiders do not want to play mmorpg only arcade raid symulator.

I have never understood this. For me RPG is about talents and skillset, not arbitrary +1 intellect. For me, as player, this is boring. But I guess players are different.

Raiding is popular but can only be cleared once per week per difficulty. Normal and heroic can obviously be done more often but yield no further rewards.

M+ on the other hand yields an infinite source of rewards.

I stuck that on every discussion this morning. I am not sure if it did any good :grin:

Yeah, realised that after making this post tho

Hopefully it’ll prevent folks from saying that it only affect raid gear or it just makes corrupted unusable because you can’t cleanse them.

I think the more it’s highlighted the better tbh.

And the blue post is where the feedback needs to be for them to really notice it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.