Blizzard support interaction

Hey everyone,

Today i would like to share my story, an amazing tale of frustration and sadness.

On the 31st of august, i opened my weekly vault, and surprise surprise… it was bad, so i took those items to buy sockets for my gear. Lucky me i have a 298 necklace with perfect stats and leech! an amazing piece since i’m a tank in m+.

Every1 should be familiar with the bug making some pieces from some dungeons not able to be socketed, so i opened a ticket asking for help.

The answer came late with the GM even apologizing for taking so long. He deleted my item and gave me a new one EXACTLY like the one i had before and i was excited to finally put a socket on an almost perfect piece of gear… oh wait… something is not quite right (suramar flashbacks??) The item was ilvl 229 not upgradable.

I replyed the ticket on the 8th of september explaining the situation and to this day 15th of september i have no answer from blizzard support.

Taking so long to fix such small issue is unacceptable.

Cya!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.