Blizzard take action

you need to:either put a limit to the boosting and goldbid runs or find a way to ban them

the ingame economy is dammaged.people that actually play the game are left behind because boosters and bots have raised the prices.there is no way to compete,when a) you cant farm nodes because of all the bots b) boosters dont need farming or crafting,theyre making their gold through goldbids runs and boosts,so they can spend incredible amounts of gold,raising this way all the prices,creating this way the amount of bots

im certain that all this gold comming from boosts and goldbid runs,are a sublect of real money transactions as well.in some cases they sell the gold they get from those runs and boosts

on top of that the game has become pay to win.real money involved,the way ive already described,plus with the purchase of wow tokens from retail which then they trade it to classic,but even when there is no real money involved,all this boostgold goes to bids,allowing people to get the best gear by buying it

also:its difficult to find groups.the chat is full of these goldbid runs and boosts.its more difficult to find a normal lvling dungeon group

this is 2020 and sadly people came prepared,they found ways to abuse the game.now,i see a lot of people complaining or quiting,its gonna get worst and impossible to play the game,if its not already

here are some videos as referance

theres also this all premade/buffstacking-buffselling problem

“nochanges” is no excuse to not regulate the game and people are leaving

7 Likes

The bots and gold buyers should 100% get banned but as for gold inflation this is evident in all the expansions even current retail there are so many ways to bring raw gold and only a few gold sinks classic is more limited than other expansions as you cannot solo older raid content but the issue is still the same.

Boosters only bring raw gold from mob kills but that happens on any group clearing the dungeon the money they get from players do not count as it’s from other sources of farming gold so the boosters are not the problem as ur lucky if they bring in 10-15g from an entire instance pull.

The rogues bots pickpocketing 24/7 that’s another story bringing in thousands of gold daily

Nothing wrong with gold bid runs at all it’s not for me personally or everyone but you have no right to tell people how to distribute loot and they do not effect the economy whatsoever many legitimate players earn gold and spend it on these runs.

1 Like

boosting is possible, because of the easy instance reset -> right click -> reset instance. in the early wow days it was not possible to reset a instance by right click -> reset instance. maybe blizzard does have choosen the wrong classic version.

1 Like

ofc they affect the economy?have you seen the video?50k for an item.he will spend that on the market destroying its economy,or sell it to another player

the most important thing is that the game is clearly pay to win

boosters charge 20 gold from each person in maraudon and much more from sul gurub,plus you dont understand the real problem.the lack of groups

they have no right either to abuse the game and make it a living hell for the rest of us that want to enjoy the game

this is not an expansion

you are just not getting it, having gold to spend is not the same as farming raw gold to inflate the economy if one person spends what they have earned that is their business whats the difference than them spending it on epic items it doesnt change that this gold is in the economy regardless having gdkp or boost runs do not bring in the gold out of nowhere it does nothing to the economy.

my guess is ur just jealous of players with more gold than you

4 Likes

Ughhhhhh Azzul again, with literally the exact same thread yet again.

Has it been an entire month already?

Edit: No it’s only been two weeks this time. His old thread can still be posted in.

Classic is since december last year off pay to win , you have a lot of skali people here and chinese boys that were funding a lot of rankers and if blizzard was willing they would ban them but they just ban their bot farms that have put a huge amounts of gold into the game and still are and not the gold that is in the economy , the game has lost all of its integrity and gold buying is well known thing at the blizzard and they turn a blind eye to it and they have been for a long time .

1 Like

I only just paid my WoW Classic bill today and it will be the last time now.

well you know man,we will never agree with each other and lets have our different opinions.but tbh mate,when i started playing games,i learned to play right and fair and at the end of the day,i enjoy more a well earned item

other than that when someone buys an item,the best item,with gold comming from irl money or even gold,its called pay to win at the end of the day.

also,consider the hypocricy of “no changes” and how the game has become by the very same players.now i really dont care about them,but when you open your game looking for a group and you see a chat full of boosts,then you realise that this game will die very very soon.a lot of people are leaving so you might need to consider that as well.

ive given you some video links ,there are solid arguements in there,better give it a try and watch them

You say buy with irl money how is that possible? There is no wow token in classic and it’s completely against TOS and 100% bannable to buy gold from gold sellers/bots it’s bannable to trade retail gold for classic gold. There is cheaters in everygame even in games like among us where there is nothing to gain from cheating it’s on blizzard to ban the accounts and they really should but wow classic certainly is not pay to win I cannot give blizzard irl money to make me rich in classic

just because you couldn’t earn gold to do gdkp runs doesn’t mean rest of us, who could earn the gold, shouldn’t either. Boosting is indeed a problem, but gdkp runs are not. Inflated prices are a product of boosters getting gold from gold buyers paying for boosts.
There’s your problem, focus on it. Leave the rest of us, trying to spice up MC or BWL runs, alone.

You have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what you are talking about.
Not only trading gold between players/servers is allowed but also you can get confirmation from a GM if you ever bother to do so instead of making stuff up

3 Likes

if you dont believe me ,at least watch the videos

So, what do you win?

It’s completely not allowed there are even blue posts on the matter so I think it’s you who has completely no clue.

Yeah I’m making stuff up here’s proof the link if ur lazy

Q: What is the stance on people trading gold from Classic realms for gold on BfA realms and vice versa? I hope this will not only be an unsupported trade, but actually against rules and a bannable offense. If people can trade gold between the two versions of the game, then they can still effectively buy gold by selling a WoW token on BfA servers and then trading the gold.

A: There is no direct means for characters in BfA to transfer gold to characters in WoW Classic. This would be highly disruptive for Classic as the economies of these two games are very different.

Gold exchange between players in WoW is subject to our terms of service. Purchase of gold from 3rd parties could lead to suspension or banning of accounts.

When somebody writes “destroying the economy” you can already stop reading because the person has not clue what he is talking about.
Bot’s and automated systems need to be banned but everything else here is baloney.

1 Like

Direct response from GM:

As you mentioned, this is simply unsupported for scams. You can trade like this but naturally due to how you trade, there are no natural game mechanisms which will protect you from Scams. You can read more on our stance for this here:

You even have problems with reading comprehension. According to your quotes it is gold purchase for real money from 3rd party what’s banned (and always has been) not gold trading. Everything else is your supposition and nothing more.

Again stop making stuff up.

2 Likes

so when some people have thousands of gold gained with the ways ive explained you,if he puts all that gold in the market,he does not destroy economy?prices go up because of the inflation.take as an expample underdeveloped countries.a packet of cigarettes might cost 100.000.000 of their currency.

an ingame example is eye of shadow.it used to cost 20 gold,now it costs 350 gold

nothing wrong with GDKP runs/ selling boosts.
You also don’t ban supermarkets because some people use fake/illegally obtained money.

2 Likes

Did you even click the link I would take what a developer of the game says over a GM response to a ticket which you could have completely fabricated as there is no source

third party doesn’t just mean real money it means from another source like if I buy wow gold with RuneScape gold/wow retail gold anything that comes from another source is 3rd party

How am I making stuff up when I post a developer q&a blue post