Blizzard trash on PvP/M+ players again

One again Blizzard strikes…The items from last 2 bosses on Mythic raid got no equivalen in the whole game…So by Blizzard sharp minds PvE carebear deserve better items and actual BiS item for PvP more than a Gladiator/r1 raiting player…Is there someone in blizzar whole company that can logicaly think and see how wrong is this ?!?

11 Likes

Please no more discussion like “Raids are more difficult than PVP or M+”
Have a nice day.

8 Likes

I honestly do not think that you will see many such players running around in PvP.

Wasn’t this going on for expansions now though? Shadowmourne in WOTLK and Rogue daggers from MoP comes to mind.

1 Like

The last two bosses on the mythic raid?
Eh, who cares, if people bother to make it there they deserve it.

1 Like

Which items ?

1 Like

Azerite/Weapons and more,which are big upgreads and will matter alot in arena…bigger problem is they dont have ilvl equivalent in game…

Right now… But next week, M+ rewards are getting upgraded, I think.

The first ten bosses in the raid have the following item level loot:

• 430 LFR, 445 Normal, 460 Heroic, 475 Mythic

Carapace of N’Zoth and N’Zoth, the two final bosses of the raid, have slightly better loot item levels:

• 440 LFR, 455 Normal, 470 Heroic, 485 Mythic

Warforging or Titanforging does not exist in Ny’alotha, with items instead having a chance of becoming Corrupted - A new affix that grants both positive and negative stats.

1 Like

Ah! I see. So, now that you got rid of titanforging, you finally realize it wasn’t that bad ?..

TF was a nice surprise when gearing. Corruption has more RNG elements to it than TF gave and has drawbacks too.

Personally id have preferred to keep TF with a cap of +15 levels. I say this as a heroic raider and m+ runner. Having a LFR player get one TF upgrade to heroic levels is meh.

1 Like

Its more about why would Blizz give PvE raiders extra 10ilvl for their end content but wont give to others?

2 Likes

It is wrong yea, some good players are unable to kill N’zoth because of bad computer etc. hence there must not be such difference between rewards. I used to be okay with Titanforge by the way, never wanted it to get removed.

I’d argue the opposite. TF was a frustration when it didn’t happen.

Not that corruption fixes any of that. The RNG of obtaining corrupted pieces is just as messy and anti-player as TF was. But at least the gameplay effects the +/- brings is more interesting than “my iLevel and stats are bigger”.

3 Likes

It was only frustration if you expected rewards to titanforge in every single time. I didn’t care about it but the game kept giving me 455 or Warforged gear with sockets.

2 Likes

TF happened so frequently that many player’s gear began to require items to TF to improve, because the rest of their gear was already TF. That’s why it was a frustration, because something that didn’t TF had no chance of being an upgrade.

The frustration of TF was a consequence of TF, funny how that works.

1 Like

haha get good

Time to become a CE raider.

As long as heroic raiders don’t get better gear than me IDC too much.

People had that high level gear thanks to titanforge already, why do they get frustrated when it doesn’t? After removal of titanforge we are gonna see too many casuals with lower iLvL compared to past now, then they will cry about this, maybe the same people who spoke against Titanforge will want it back, mark my words :smiley:

This isn’t about Titanforging, though. It’s about the pinnacles of different content types not offering comparable rewards even though they are arguably comparable in challenge while these rewards do affect the “competition” in the other content areas.

I’d not even mind if Mythic raiding was a feasible option for most players, but between so many servers being severely underpopulated now and the rigid format of Mythic raids, and PUGing Mythic raids not being possible for a good long while (made worse by the faction imbalance), many of us can’t raid Mythic even if we’d be willing to give it a try.

Blizzard’s designers are mostly raiders (and it shows time and time again), but I believe that flexible small-group content with equal rewards would fit the needs of the game’s remaining population much better.

1 Like

Honestly, I doubt that the 0.1% of players having 10 ilvl higher azerite or weapons will change much on M+ competitions. A good Azerite trait worths way more than mere 10 ilvls, and I am saying that from the perspective of my BM hunter, who’s bis from 8.2 was the 435 benthic chest. Nothing else in the raid were comparable due to the azerite trait combination I had on him, not even 450 pieces.

Corrupted effects players have will have way more impact on PvP and M+ than 10 ilvl will have. Plus I distinctly remember that there were some non-mythic raiders in the top 10 key pushes on raiderIO, but then, the one I have found was playing brewmaster monk.