Blizzard under fire AGAIN

And now more this is not funny anymore

4 Likes

I must be one of the very few who doesn’t care in the slightest about any of these lawsuits etc against Blizzard. This post has nothing to do really with Burning Crusade Classic Discussion. Not sure why these posts aren’t locked/removed.

In short, who cares.

12 Likes

I don’t care how people do their job as long as they deliver a top quality product. However, if their products seem to be unsatisfying, then it’s time to figure out why that is the case.
I care about the product.
Seeing how bad this working environment is for some people there it’s not really surprising that their product reflects that.

1 Like

That has nothing to do with it people who let themself be treated that way are not “leading material” so all they were, were working bees and they have no say in how something is developed

Oh no, as a direct consequence
they are gonna remove /rude … Noooooo !

Stay away with the drama, please, those forums are for game-related stuff and we give zero f**s if they get sued or some feminist/LGBT-wannabe thingy is triggered.

1 Like

there is always the 1% that doesnt care ofc, 1% of the germans didnt care either.
There is more:

Did you seriously just compare my response to this? That’s tragic.

Again, I really don’t care. I actually think the vast majority of people who play Classic TBC don’t care about this. I’m guessing since you have a problem with Blizzards ethics then you also have a problem with Nike, Amazon etc? Or filling your car up with Fuel supplied by major gas companies? You boycott all of those too?

If these incidents bother you so much then just quit the game.

Stop making these ridiculous posts.

2 Likes

Win a case against the bobby? Yeah dream on

nah thing, you are the one that is ridiculous and the minority tbh

many citations needed

1 Like

I don’t think he is the minority. It’s just that most of us that don’t give a toss and just want to play the game without IRL drama are just playing the game…

We play this game to get away from IRL bull and the new SJW trends, don’t bring them to our game!

1 Like

Wear a shirt as a joke, people make the same joke, now all of a sudden its sexual harassment. Pathetic.

1 Like

ahh you’re referring to the pen-test lady.
yeah that got on my nerves too, like if i wear a shirt that says “defecation professional” in big bold print i kinda forfeit the right to get insulted when someone says “that’s a pretty crappy shirt”

I mean, the smartest move would have been to not make the joke in the first place.

But yep, in this particular case , it’s a bit of an overreaction. They will likely be fined because they really messed up.

But it’s not comparable to the sexual harassment and abuse the likes the lawsuit from CA exposes by some Blizz personnel.

Totally agree

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.