Blizzard Warlock PvP Feedback denied

Blizzard why you take absolutely no consideration of all the feedback the top, best PvP warlock players that contributed in testing and giving feedback to the class design and state, tell you what is wrong with current warlock design and why it is bad if you don’t change it yet you completely ignored anything they said so what was the point in the first place? Nothing got changed after they provided you with the feedback!!! Completely ignored what they said - hopefully might take their notes into 9.1… one can hope… Thanks

11 Likes

they take the feedbad and to the trash ! since beta not single thing about warlock has been fixed or taken care of

8 Likes

They fixed warlock in the beta, Decimating Bolt was really good. But they decided warlock is not allowed to have fun.

9 Likes

Was looking forward to playing SL right up to the point they decided to nerf Necro into the floor for “balance” reasons and here we are three months in and we still have FOTM classes not being touched. Either they are working hard on fixing our class for 9.1 to be competitive or I’m benching my main.

5 Likes

I will stay warlock, I tried to bench it in Legion and bfa. Only thing I did was class hopping.

But still I hope for good changes.

5 Likes

BFA destro was nice, interaction with rolling havoc and other azerite powers was cool, now destro is just budget bfa destro - both pvp and pve. And yea ur right if they kept necro like it was would have been fun. Affliction pvp I don’t know if u find it fun but the playstyle is not rewarding. There have been so many feedback but everything ignored!!! And what is demo? Venthyr demo??

7 Likes

i tbc ppl had like what 12/15k hp? and dots ticked for 500, shadow bolt hited for 2/3k.

now we have 40k hp and dots do 250/400… and shadow bolt does like 800.
nice numbers,

18 Likes

TBH this ^^^

1 Like

only melee characters feedback is heard , remeber the last time where Warriors were awful in PvP and PvE ?

Yeah… me neither

10 Likes

:confused: idk why

2 Likes

It is sad lol at awc wallrik did nothing except escaping from ret war for an hour. In all the fights.

5 Likes

LOL yea…

3 Likes

the most hilarious thing is that in the various forums people are angry because the slow legendary … not because they die during the slow, but because they want to kill the warlock faster

17 Likes

Right, the slow legendary isn’t that strong. Every “sprint” ability negate the slow. Druid shapeshift also. So it’s just ok, but still necessary.

I really hope for 9.1, more survivability. My dream mop warlock. But I think we only get a nerf, the slow legendary to 30% :tired_face:

4 Likes

i would rather they remove the corruption slow and do something like drain soul/drain life also slows, like the priest thingy.

that and make shadow bolt actualy do dmg, nightfall proc should take 30% of someones hp

6 Likes

The paradox is that the slow is a great problem especially for healer and caster. Melee have so many abilities to negate this effect and some immunities.

I want they scrap this crap and give us more tankyness as the class need. They can do this: corruption +15% damage and chance to apply shadow embrace

8 Likes

That sounds great.

or just make it baseline as it is. It is not a strong talent

5 Likes

My dream for affliction is that nightfall proc give us an empowered istant-not channeling drainsoul that do great istant damage. This can help a lot in pvp and make more fun the playstyle both pvp than pve.

5 Likes

Combined with necrolord DB could be awesome. I had a 191% dmg increase, which resulted in a 8700 Drain Soul. If Nightfall would proc DS Empowered by 50%, that would be burst dmg.

5 Likes

our dreams finally come true! They buffed demonology!

Spell and pet damage increased by 3%.

Why God why?

5 Likes