Blizzard why make Normal mythic drop Uldir HC ilvl?

What was the plans here?
To completly remove the fact that people put tons of hours and dedication into gearing up to 385 ilvl because new people wanna have the same experience or something?

Normal mythic dungeons giving out HEROIC ULDIR GEAR?
Wtf happend?
You make a garbage raid with garbage traits, garbage tuning and then you fighting trough that COMPLETLY USELESS.

Whats the point of playing the game when if by the next raid all the time you put into the game becomes useless the moment the patch comes.

I have 2 +382 chars.
Which now due to TITANFORGING and the garbage upgrade on ILVL in normal mythic can get upgrades from content i outgeared the first month of the expansion C:
Thx for that one blizz, What are you going to do next?
Remove the azerite neck rep gate aswell?
Give the new players who newly ding full 360 gear and remove the attunement for Siege of boralus and kings rest for new players?

And here i thought making a world boss drop mythic ilvl gear enough as is.
But this.

This is like a spit in the face to everyone who actually cared about your game still.

If there’s one time that i’d agree on the :crab: Wow is gone :crab: is now more than ever.

I hope that you revert the change.
Unless you want tons of people saying the exact same thing as me.

What will you do when 8.2 hits?
Make all the dazar’alor heroic raid gear normal mythic item level aswell?

At least take back set bonuses to make it a tiny bit worth the time wasted.

1 Like

It’s old content so who cares? Besides, we have 415 ilvl gear to play with now.

2 Likes

OP must be new, this sytem exists since MoP.

3 Likes

This is why i don’t raid, not worth it.

Nor have you done any Mythic+ so you wouldn’t know the feeling-.

1 Like

Why bother gearing in this expansion? Next will remove it. Same logic.

i know what you mean, i only realised they were doing this in legion until late in the expansion.
I don’t know if it happened earlier in the expansion, im sure they didnt buff ilvl of mythics dungeons this much to the extent of heroic raid loot.
They shouldnt of buffed old dungeon ilvl that much tbh, maybe 360 would be more realistic. well given especially how much uldir was a pain in the butt…

I don’t like the fact that they essentially trivialize the previous tier whenever a new one comes out either. They’re essentially removing end-game progression (or well, shortening).

Progression should matter on all levels, from lvl 1 to max, and from normal dungeon gear to mythic raid gear. Remove 2 difficulties from raids (lfr and normal), scrap titanforging completely, don’t give players any welfare gear and reduce the upgrade we get in ilvl each tier. This way each raid can stay relevant till the end of the expansion.

Now with this system, you won’t see new raids anytime soon unless you frequently raid, but you can simply wait till the next expansion or do content that’s aimed towards you instead, since the end-game progression system wouldn’t be running around the single latest tier of raid content anymore.

1 Like

Actually i’m not gearing, my gear comes for free when working on other things like achivs and stuff.

1 Like

People who played the high lvl in previous patch have atleast 3 weeks advantage over people who just started gearing from m0 , is that not enough for you? having 385+ BIS traits and all , they just started farming those, you have a huge advantage and this should be enough for you. Imaging start heroic BOD with your gear, and with his

True. Many guilds managed to do BoD at 1st try because they were prepared and geared properly for progressing, while other guilds will struggle because members are gearing just by doing emmisaries.

Stop being a damn sheep.

If you have not figured out that ilvl is useless by now then its not blizzard problem, it just you have Low IQ level.

The only important thing that matters is trait, if the person has the right traits then it does not matter if he is 360 370 or 380.

Stop being a ilvl sheep.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.