Blizzard's complete Incompetence

Hey All,

I would like to share with you Blizzards response to issue created by their complete ignorance and incompetence.
In short - server Razorgore EU is completely dead on Alliance side, with no chance to enjoy the game meaningfully as Alliancer.
Blizzards’ incompetence, ignorance and complete contempt of players rights is just mindblowing, they are going to suck our wallets until the last drop. LoL.

Please refer to - ironforge pro , Razorgore is 100% Horde dominated server.

G’Day Ergom, I am Game Master Thakerrile. I appreciate that your time is valuable so I would like to thank you for reaching out to us.

I read over your ticket and I understand you are unhappy with the population on Razoregore and would like a free transfer. Realm populations are monitored by the Dev team and when needed they implement free migrations. These are voluntary moves from specific servers to specific destinations. When these are available there is a notice on the forums.

If free migrations are not available characters can be transferred using the optional paid service. These services were implemented to give players the option of moving an existing character to a different server. New characters can always be made on the new server, I understand the time investment is real but that really is the toss-up. Is the cost of the transfer worth the time investment.

As these are optional services Customer Support does not provide them for free. To be fair to all we would need to give everyone a free transfer. When this is done it is done by the Dev team using the Free Migration system.

If you would like to see free migrations made available on your realm or too your realm please post your feedback on the forums. I have passed this along internally already but having players add their voices to the discussion can help impact decisions made.

I know this was not what you ideally wanted to hear, but I do hope that my response was able to shed a little light onto why we won’t be able to fulfill this request. Thank you for taking the time to read my response, and for your understanding.

9 Likes

5 cups of coffee costs as a transfer. do you feel sorry for 5 coffees to enjoy the game?

I feel sorry for you…

1 Like

I guess you aren’t the smartest troll around here! This is a principle issue.

It’s their servers, their game, why should I carry mistakes and mismanagement of their game?

8 Likes

By this logic, would you not mind at all if some hacker blocked your PC files with a ransomware and asked you for the price of 5 cups of coffee (5 for every partition of your PC, ofc) to unlock them? And with no assurance that he won’t do it again even if you pay? Just wondering.

I guess maybe some ppl don’t mind being extorted money, as long as it’s not too much. Personally, I kinda do.

12 Likes

While I know your frustration, since I had to transfer from a dying server, there are 2 issues with what you said:

It’s not the GM’s game … he can’t just do whatever he wants, like grant a free transfer (if he does that it will be his job on the line)

Second, in many cases it’s a player created problem (granted because of servers not being managed properly). Like, my server was totally fine, but a few guilds decided they don’t want a population of 4k and they want 10k … shortly more and more guilds followed and the server finally died.

Thank you for not leaving me hungry. go on

The players are tired of the game. what does Blizzard have to do with it? unclear. game errors? is that what you call the people from your blue faction who left you?a matter of principle? Corporations also have their own principles, which are more fundamental than yours. there are no restrictions for you if you want to enjoy the game.
conclusion: you don’t want to enjoy the game.

1 Like

Hmm, but Blizzard does not extort money and does not restrict your characters. a silly example. Can I have a new one? paid character transfer does not allow you to be in a situation of loneliness. and this means that there are no problems with the server. you should all read the user agreement again.

1 Like

I’m not saying what they’re doing is illegal, but they’re still literally trying to force your hand by creating the problem themselves and then selling you the solution. Kinda like knowingly selling a defective product so they can cash in on client service on top of it. WoW Shop should exist so players can pay for extra perks, not for getting a play around Blizzard’s deliberately introduced problems.

2 Likes

Maybe if we completely flood in-game tickets with requests for free transfers, but labelling them as harrassment, scamming etc. etc.? They can’t just filter our requests away if we label them incorrectly :smiley:

your judgments are not correct. I assume you believe in UFOs and conspiracy theories. blizzard is not a dad and mom and does not have to do it for free. consumer rights are not violated here. you want to believe what you say because you want to benefit from it.

Can’t blame them tho. Gaming experience is vastly different (worse) on 4k pop than on 10k+.

Well, obviously you are just an troll, no point to argue with you.

However using your logic, whenever you are going to the restaurant and you receive burned, disgusting food, you would still pay for it ? LoL, you are rly not the smartest troll around.

We are paying each single month for game/service and as a costumer we have the complete justified right to receive perfect product, which we are obviously not getting and it’s not the costumer fault, but the product provider i.e. Blizzard, your arguments are completely vague and pointless.

They could’ve easily avoided making a bunch of servers at launch and just layer them instead. We don’t live in 2006 anymore, there’s no tech limit to having proper mega servers.

1 Like

Words of wisdom you spoke. But it’s hard to see for someone when they have head stuck in a special place.

1 Like

for me, you’re a troll.

judging by your logic, you go to the same restaurant every month where the food is disgusting. you pay for it and come back here again and again, fully realizing that everything is bad here.

every month you deliberately pay for a dead game. you can go enjoy the game, the blizzard has given you such an opportunity. but is that what you want? I think not. you just like choking on lousy food in a lousy restaurant. :blush:

you’re so funny and stupid. You have 24/7 access to any game world. A stupid dwarf thinks he’s paying for a game character. you pay for access to your account (you buy game time). if it were as you say, then we would have to pay for each game character individually…

THEREFORE EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WRONG. YOU MISUNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE PAYING FOR. STUDY THIS QUESTION AT YOUR LEISURE and don’t embarrass yourself OK?

1 Like

That is a matter of taste really.
I transferred from 7k to stable 3k realm and Im much happier with game experience now.

You are a Blizzard’s forum impostor, you will say you are happy with anything Blizzard tells you to say that you are happy with.

Everybody must make living somehow, so no blame on you tho.

what was a population cap on the original TBC?

What impostor?
Im merely saying there are different experiences from different people, larger population doesnt always mean better experience

How many popular private servers were there during original TBC? Things are different now, mentality is setup on megaservers which is pretty much current standard in private servers / other popular MMORPGS. We now know all the advantages and disadvantages of both, megaservers and scattering servers. And with that knowledge, it’s just natural that people incline to what they found better.

Don’t get me wrong, but comparing original expansions and classic expansions makes sense ONLY for those diehard #nochanges fans. And at this point, these seem to be the minority.