Blood DK threat

Any chance to generate it more through ou skills? It’s so dumb when some warrior with his starting sequence is taking all agro. Didn’t happen on my DH or Druid. Another thing is that this kind of tanking should be more rewarding (I mean hps or rune regeneration).

3 Likes

Run with Holy Paladin and BoP Warrior.

1 Like

Thanks bro. I guess they griefing. Basics ik. I’m playing 20s with him. Not always have problems with other classes but with warrior in general usually every dungeon. Anyway we generate much less aggro than others. On bosses no problem if you’re not bursting on start like crazy. While playing DH you can throw gleive but usually no need to do it. They generate enough threat. Druid easy 3 button aoe guy to take all aggro needed.

DK is unloved, blizzard already showed us that they don’t know how to improve this class on all spec. It is sad but true.

BDK to be competitive with others tanks it would have to get buff to dmg and threat generate also little bit more mobility (maybe a shorter cd on death’s advance). Selfheal its fine in my opition.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.