Blood/DPS DK looking for raid guild

*** Currently Alliance/Nagrand but open to Faction and Server transfer ***

Main Blood DK but can also play other specs as required.

Currently 5/9 Heroic BFD looking for new guild to join and raid with and ideally to progress onto Mythic raiding. Looking due to current raid guild disbanding.

I’m active on voice comms and have raid led in the past so have experience in these situations. Curved for Uldir but guild lost lots of players prior to release of BFD before falling apart.

Please feel free to add me in Battlenet to discuss further: Ramza#2999 or Discord: Scarlet#1111

Available to raid most nights through the week.

Hi Scarlet
Remnants of Valhalla are currently looking for active DK able to pref. do DPS as a mainspec for now, but with the addition of being our go to 3rd tank on given fights or in general if a tank gets sick, vacation or anything like that.

We are a bunch of older players spanning from back into Vanilla (me being one) and a age span of 26 - 40 or so.
Most of us have been raiding on a higher level and due to family lifes etc. we’ve created a 2 days semi HC raiding guild, that strives to get HC cleared in an order fashion as long as pushing as far as possible into Mythic as we can with a stable 20 man group

We raid Wednesday and Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 ST.
Current Progress: BOD HC: 5/9 and 1/9 Mythic

I’ve taken the liberty to add your btag and hopefully you are open for a chat.

Sincerely
Podolski