Bm boring not fun

pls blizz change give me more buttoms press dont enjoh this play styl want play suv it fun but this not fun shove all hunter intro bm

7 Likes

hunter bad

7 Likes

Orkish speech, do not disturb him…green, angry, hungry like a wolf…

13 Likes

bm boring not fun 12 12 all i press need more buttoms press

4 Likes

BM is fun because of its mobility - I hope it stays like this.

8 Likes

mobility and thats about it. for normal players is middle of pack, don’t know for the pro players but com on… there aren’t that many. my hunter is 475 and 1965 RIO and i get rejected from +15s 9 times out of 10. i have to do with guildies usualy to get my weekly.

1 Like

BM is very popular dps for high keys and very strong in the raiding scene. Also easy for mediocre players to pick up.

2 Likes

That’s because when you have +15 key, usually you see like 50 dps flooding group finder in the first few secs. And all of the has high gear/decent rio. It’s more of a lottery thing than a gear/RIO.

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean b’m is fun, that is you enjoying the fact that you can be ranged and move around.

1 Like

hmm feels i have enough buttons to press, and in raids and mythics I can do lot of things, I can cc, I can kite, I can take a mob and even boss off the tank if needed, and I can heal my self also.

2 Likes

Ah :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve found finally who never use the interrupt spell, or the pet stun, or a tar trap, or a frost trap, or die not using feign death, or not proper AOE multitarget, or not use turtle, or doesn’t disengage, or not use one of the main three commands barbed, cobra and kill command, or doesn’t misdirect to tank, or doesn’t activate movement speed, or doesn’t augment his dos with the aspect of the wild… but yeah :blush: keep pressing one and two :blush: I’m sure it’s boring.

14 Likes

you know only 123 123 right ?

1 Like

Only for summons.

4 Likes

BM is a good simple easy to play ranged class, it’s most likely designed that to allow people to learn the game.

There needs to be easy classes for simple minded people to get a hold of.

3 Likes

All classes are easy people just carry this meme on and its just for the pet.

What people do not realise is bad hunters macro their pet to their skills instead of micromanaging them which is a huge net dps loss

1 Like

99% of people screaming that BM is easy should link logs and I guarantee almost instantly there will be several mistakes.

6 Likes

I think the AoE kills this spec. It’s not fun in the slightest. Having Dire Beast Hawk moved from the PVP talents would actually add some really nice interactivity and make the AoE much more flavourful and fun. Especially if you gave it the ability to proc from Beast Cleave.

Murder of Crows baseline would be nice too for single target.

2 Likes

“I’ll run around over here and watch, my pets can handle it.”

1 Like

BM has best afk dps in game if that is a thing.
Auto follow player pet on aggresive only dps comes from pet auto attacks lol.

1 Like

ez learn hard to master but point still it ez all u do kill command and beast wart kill command

1 Like