Boosted character, how to get necklace major power?

Hi all.
I used my Shadowlands boost to create a new character but i can not seem to unlock my heart of azeroth powers. So now i don’t have an offensive spell (reaping flames for example)
That spell is hitting me hard in pvp, and I can’t even unlock it?
In Silithus there is no quest for me to pick up.

Prepatch has changed many things, so I’m not certain, but as far as I know, Essences for the Heart have remained unchanged.

If so, you need to start Nazjatar, and about half an hour into the questline there, Magni will show up with a quest that allows you to earn Essences, and get your first one.

To start Naz, you need to open World Quests and get your Flight Master’s Whistle, which you do by completing the quest Uniting Zandalar given by Nathanos on the Ship, which requires you to get Friendly with all three factions, and complete your three Foothold missions on Kul Tiras. Since you have boosted, you may alreadh have these open; I’m not sure.

Once you have the Whistle, Nathanos on the Ship should have a quest for you

that gets you to Naz.

1 Like

Thank you for this helpful reply. It seems I have the flightmaster whistle but not all the strongholds yet!
I will look in to it, but thanks a lot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.