Boosting for gold

I know, it’s another one of those bloody threads.

Just logged out of the game after logging in for a few minutes to see what’s happening. Looked in the raid queue and holy crap, there were over 20 different boosters, the game’s moving away from World of Warcraft and becoming World of Boostcraft.

No need to comment, like, dislike or anything. Just had to come on and comment myself. :slight_smile:

WTS +10-+16s in time, accepting gold on all servers.

2 Likes

Can I have some gold?

1 Like

How much gold for +30 b00st

1 Like

I believe that would be somewhere over 7m gold, though not sure anyone guarantees such a run in time. Perhaps I can interest you in a 27?

a 27 costs 3.7Mil so Tinksprings suggestion with 7m for a 30 would be quite accurate. Afaik you wont get a guaranteed run for that.

Report them all. Advertising in LFG is forbidden.

Oh, I did and I actually took great joy in doing so. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Atleast i can buy the mount from mythic+ in shadowlands without a problem :smiley:

27 is for casuals lol no thnx

1 Like

Yeah, it’s the end of the tier, the end of the expansion, so there’s more boosting. What else are top tier players going to do? In that sense, boosting is good, because it keeps experienced players in the game. Especially right now the market for boosting is huge, everyone trying to get their achievements in the last possible moment.

1 Like

They keep boosting to stockpile gold to dominate the economy on expansion release and try to monopolize everything immediately so the average joe cant really do much.

Well, that’s how I observe some people. I watched 6 people over the years, part of old guilds and just random rich folk and they do the same thing each expansion turn. Kudos to them I guess but only a handful of them really do it for the enjoyment xD

They should restrict these things and put people to control and moderate trading, groups and stuff like that.

Too bad blizzard fired all those people to save money. So i guess, it is what it is. Enjoy 50 WTS groups in LFG.

Boosting was always a thing but moving it out of the grey ecomony was a mistake.

WTS forum boosting to C3, any realm, secure payment, 100/500/1000 Likes bundles, /w me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.