Bot Reporting - Multi/group report ability

Can you please investigate improving making this process easier to report groups of bots using automation in game ? I havent got time like most players to click on 20+ people and keep copying and pasting them over and over again to report them, ive been in Nazmir on Chamber of Aspects-EU now and there are about 5 different groups moving about the zone, I reported the first 2 groups I came across, then found a mega group of about 20 all running about automated, but I cant click on them all as their piled up to get them reported.

A mass report botting tool might be an idea or having some sort of backend detection for loads of logins on a single IP and all logging into the same realm, it can’t be that hard to get this in place and trigger a captcha or something on logging in for them to make it harder.

As it stands at the moment, it seems its out of control, gorgrond is bad for it and nazmir and its all the time on levelling you see it now.

You can take a short video and then send it to Hacks@Blizzard.com with a description why you think it’s cheating. The report may be queued up and if found guilty, earmarked for a future banwave.

That a player logs in through loads of accounts from 1 IP is allowed - multiboxing is not considered against the game rules only “input broadcasting software” is.

For suggestions on improving report tools or other things about the game you can do so through the ingame suggestions button as CS doesn’t forward or handle feedback.

Using the in-game “Submit Feedback” option that is found on the Help menu.

1. Press the Esc key to open the Game Menu, and click Support.
  2. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  3. Click Submit a suggestion.
  4. Follow the guidelines on the submission form, and enter your suggestion.
  5. Click Submit.