Bots are taking over Gehennas Ranking

When i went in on my character today and looked on HonorSpy (addon) you get a sense of where you are in the brackets this week.
One glance and it’s obvious ATLEAST 500 bots of just hunters have totally taken over the Honorladder, making me and my friend who actiully play loose ranking if this not is fixed.
Have/will blizzard fix this during the week or are we doomed to loose our whole ranking we farmed for so long because of Blizzard doing nothing against this?

Taken screenshots but not entierly sure where to post them. But to make it clear 450k honor a week is avarage standing 200-300 during a week. The same standing now is a avarage of 1.6MILLION honor. 1st-640th spot only consist of hunters, all rank 1, random generated names, exactly the same rp etc.etc.

It is obvious these are bots. Will anything happen to them? Screenshots can be sent.

Edit: Tried to open a ticket, but since you manually need to report players ingame i can’t. And i can’t sit and report above 500 players. That is insane

Well there will be a banwave “soon” and all you can do is report them.

Btw. thats a main horde problem and you know why :wink:

1 Like

Are you saying that Alliance side does not have bots and AFK’ers? lol cmon bruh.
Don’t make this EVUL HORDES DOING EVUL THINGS thread :rofl:

4 Likes

Seems like you need to l 2 read boy LUL
You realy think bots would take over the high honor ranks per week at alliance? AHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHA you must be super stupid to think so.

Now go cry somewhere else boiiii

2 Likes

you guys don’t get it. This is not a “haha it’s a few bots”, These bots will mess up the ranking for EVERYONE in a matter of 2 days. This honor cannot be possibly farmed normally even by playing 24/7.
Since i can’t post a damn link in this forum i can’t even show you how ridicolus this is

1 Like

I know these bots and you cant do sh it about it atm… there are lots of them on every server and they only mess up horde ranking system for a reason!

Use blizzard twitter or blizzard support for things like that… try your luck…

1 Like

you can bug the honorspy to trick the database

2 Likes

This This This This This This This

1 Like

Aye come Phase 6 there should be a banwave :smile:

2 Likes

It is 100% faked, not real names/ numbers displayed.

1 Like

Based on what? Why would this be a main Horde problem? We have much longer queues than Alliance and don’t have a large number of premades to make the honor grind much easier so surely this would be a bigger Alliance problem?

they meant it’s horde problem cause in alliance we can outfarm the bots easily due to massive win streaks

Bots can’t premade

3 Likes

Yes cus APES is totally botting,yep im so sure of that. (not really)

Have fun paying some guy €50 / month to get into a “VIP” premade LoL

We forget who the real enemy is here. Go Horde or go home. The Alliance must be crushed.

(forgot I was posting on my Alliance toon), too bad

Plenty of other decent premades exist.

Botters are already being banned. There are a lot of scumbags complaining on reddit because they got suspended “for simply using their mobile phonees to afk bot at work”.

Who the fck is paying to get prenades lmfao

Maximum autism really

you also have atleast 2 60 troll rogues and 2 undead warlocks called luckoko and lockoko in azshara. botting 24/7.

alliance has Lisin and Lerek. both i have spam reported. they have replied to me admitting they are botting yet managed to farm for the last 3 weeks none stop…the guy has 30+ golden pearls on AH and a lvl 35 dagger with +5 agi…

1 Like

This is just people messing with the HonorSpy API. Those are not actual characters with that actual honor.

I might have facepalmed so hard that I gave myself a concussion. Brb hospital.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, i had zero chill when i saw this. All i saw was my endless grind falling into bits in a matter of seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

I will hold my horses until tomorrow and see the outcome. Thanks for helping me chill abit!