[BOTS] Europe Servers are Infested With Bots. Stratholme Farmers

I’ve seen and investigated the same roster of bots which are inside Stratholme farming in deep evenings till mornings almost at every server I guess it’s the same guy abusing servers, none of them are responding on my whispers so I will keep reporting them to let blizzard “investigate” that, the community just need to do something with bots because obviously and unfortunately blizzard does not, not enough reports I guess. Mostly in the evenings from ~11 p.m. some of them starting from Ironforge auction house and moving as bot towards FP-EPL-STRAT, priests are easy to be found when they log in, they have a perk that makes a noisy sound around.

My tactic:
Open “who” -> Type - Stratholme -> Categorize and filter by a guild -> Click whisper to non-guild -> Say hello or something -> Report, by clicking right-click on its name, when it’s not responding on my messages.

With the current date and time when you see it, for example:

Suspect a bot farming Stratholme 11:30 pm 06/16/2020

Nonguild Druids, Priests, and Mages are 99% bots. Same at every Euro server.

I can’t attach the list because of the rules there are 5 druids 5 priests and 15 mages at 11:30 pm. Later at night, it was 50+ bots in Stratholme every server.

P.S. My opinion on this. Im paying for 4 subscribes for my whole family, why should I do your work, keep reporting, you are telling to your community. But it takes so much time. Blizzard, There are rules, I’m paying money you’re supposed to ensure compliance with the rules, not me. Bots will reduce your profit in the long term, more bots -> less interest -> fewer people playing -> fewer bots -> less income. I think you really should hire a team this will be cheaper than losing loyal customers in a long term. A lot of my childhood friends left wow when it was the first critical bots situation, long ago.

35 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thank You For Your Reports

Please write in the existing threads.