Bots everywhere

Go to Hunter’s Run in Drustwar where the Champion of Azeroth quest is on an EU server and see for yourself. This is clearly not just multiboxing this is straight up botting there is like 30 of them.
Why is this even allowed?

1 Like

And did you bother to report them, or just came for a forum post about them?

There are no GM’s on the forums, the blues are not GM’s. Plus GM’s don’t deal with bots, the hacks team do. The only way to contact them is with an actual report, or an email to hacks@blizzard.com

Are you actually living here? Ever thought about checking a therapist?

2 Likes

If you believe that my post in any way contravenes the forum code of conduct, then feel free to click the report button (little flag icon).

Until then, I will continue to post where and what I want.

1 Like

Nah i’m just worried that all your social interaction comes from a WoW forum, at least ask them to hire you and get paid if you are gonna spend your entire life here anyways. You are doing this for years now jesus.

3 Likes

Hi, Asyasy!

So I absolutely understand your frustration regarding bots, we’re constantly investigating them as well. :slight_smile: Trovlak is correct however, the best way to deal with them is to report them directly, and you can find a guide on doing that here:

Yours,

Arythwinn

1 Like

Sorry for necro but it is obvious that 99% of multibox farmers use automated software like AHK and just afk for days at a time farming. I join in on my guardian druid and just set up an AHK macro to press swipe and right click when I find them. Easy 10k gold while watching a movie. Don’t come at me saying they’re actually at their PC’s because that is a lie and we all know it

1 Like

The program you mention is against the rules.

Please don’t necro threads. If you want to discuss this, please start a new thread.