Botting in Classic WoW

It appears to me that Blizzard has heeded our concerns and started banning botters rapidly, my reason for believing this is due to reporting bots and getting a mail from Blizzard in game thanking me for getting a bot banned.

Good job on blizzard if it is the case, however what could also be happening is automated banning and that would be quite bad. You hear alot about people who are just farming being banned and claiming it to be unjust, some with proof of being unbanned after some time with a apology from Blizzard because of the ban. Would like to hear something on this instead of radio silence on Blizzard’s end, as mass reporting auto bans are real as shown by degenerates around Scarab Lord farmers.

screenshot or did not happen. Not joking pop us screenshot of the Mail.

Ask nicely next time I might

well screw you then and Yours fake post

Another useless post and reply of yours.

@ OP
You made a thread, someone asked to see a screenshot of what you’re talking about in your thread. You refuse to do so. There is no point to your thread. Stop playing your race in these forums.

1 Like

Man you guys are quite socially inept, here it is children even though you cant really post links
https :// gyazo . com/ 7a11e56b94affa959268f166f981b782

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.