Botting. Stop banning start embracing?

I called your suggestion dumb, nowhere did I say that you or anyone else was dumb.

Please TRY and understand what is being posted.

Whipsey im saying two thinks.

1. Dont call people dumb.
  2. Dont call suggestions dumb.

You are nr.2 ^^

Are we clerified?

Id like to write something about auto play and bots ^^

In Warlords of Draenor
This expansion made Inscriptionist AUTO MASS MILL herbs. Which is an automatic game mode for players.
Aka a non automatic player is restricted to " 1 click - 1 action "

Fly points in WoW is an AUTOMATIC feature that lets a player go from 1 point to another automaticly.
Portals is a feature on neutral ground that takes you from 1 point to another by 1 instant click. Again doing something automated for you. (Could you imagine building your own ship to sail across in Realtime to get from Kalimdor-Eastern kingdoms?)

Autorun and /follow is also imo an automatic feature where the player can go “AFK” while it´s being processed.

AUTOmatic gameplay is not ONLY a BOT that uses your Avatar and automatic target and kills stuff while running around. :slight_smile:

A pet got AUTO taunt/attacks - You just target what you want it to kill. And it will obey and do it automat. In my eyes that is a legal bot with resctrictions.

Companions in warfronts/Legion/WOD/Nazjatar is bots with automated gameplay features. They can use all their abilities on your current target and you. Heals/Taunt/DPS. They cant be custom made since they are premade companions that you can choose from.

A BATTLEpet is not an automated pet since its bount to 1 click 1 action from the player.

Hope this also cast some light over how it is already implented with resctrictions ^^

Such clown fiesta is this topic.

You are beyond me :laughing: Every thread you are making is not contributing to anything or have 0 meaning in it. You are a Troll in disquise :joy:

Agree to disagree ^^ they do a job but is it good since new botters come?

Nothing to do with the actually topic

Who said i didnt? xD

Again off topic.

No they are not. Compared to vanilla and expansions after it what we have now is not even remotely comparable to that wild-wild west we had then. After MOP Blizzard has greatly improved Warden and whatnot they have on their disposal. They may not do instant bans, and they rarely do, but they ban things in waves - not to reveal their hand and tactics.

When you see a bot - report them.

3 Likes

This has come up a few times. Im a going to ask you directly. Have you googled and read about Bots anno 2019?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wow+bots+2019&oq=wow+bots+2019&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64j69i60.2618j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

SImple search - Do some research yourself.

15 years ago it was obvious who was a bot and who wasent.

Isle of Thunder have since MOP is still a heaven for botters. They are reguarly coming back to grind 24/7 - Ask yourself why?

Do they grind the money up so fast and sell it for RL currency that they with 0 problems can just buy new accounts? Is it a criminal network that is behind all this?

Have stated several times now that BOTS is in fact coming back stronger. And in stronger i mean that they are able to avoid the warden system.

If blizzard strategy is to let bots do their thing to bang the actual programmers IRL by court then it is what blizzard has decided is the best thing to do. But letting these programs keep coming back for whatever reasons so they can sell gold is not something i will encourage a company to do. Id rather see them implent new tools so whatever a bot can do a player can do themselves. And by that have less gold sellers in a game like WoW.

Google - the pinnacle of research ! Yes, of course. When I click on the link given - 1st search results are about Blizzard ban waves which only confirm what I said ?

1 Like

When i click the link myself i get to see 4 diff forums with BFA working bots for both retail Bfa and Classic
:smirk:

They work, of course. Until next ban wave. I also suggest googling about Blizzard banwaves and how those works.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I am ^^ and also reading after each ban wave that loads of bots arent getting caught and bots after a ban wave keep botting around doing their stuff

This feels like the equivalent to bulldozing every wall in an entire house because one has a mouse hole in it and the mouse will come back if you fill it in anyway.

1 Like

You clearly have some pro bot agenda.

I feel very confident when I say Blizzard is never going to condone bots. They will always be banned. The ban period is to make up for their ill gotten gains. The time it would normally have taken them wihout using bots.

Cheating will never be tolerated and bots will always be dealt with in ban waves because it is the most effective way.

6 Likes

Because Blizzard initates banwaves after they have reverse engineered the systems in detail. Do not think that Blizzard ignores those bots or those bots are unnoticed. report them, move on. And trust me once Blizzard has decoded what they need and gathered whole bundle of bots on a list, the list of names gets hammered trough the gear. BOINK.

Those wheels have worked like this for many-many years and it is our duty to report bots, and its Blizzards duty to provide us healthy gaming environment. And I am certain next or wave after next all those bots be gone as well.

4 Likes

You are out of touch with your own topic. You don´t even understand how blizzard policy work in this matter so please, stop trolling.

You are partly true Punyelf ^^ it is true that i that i am at a point after 14 years, where id personally would rather see player botting tools that came legally for players to use it for whatever things Gold sellers is making money on. Killing that market for the gold sellers. But with restrictions in current game expansion. And also on parellel with that making new expansions DYNAMIC and CHANGING so bot programmers cant write code that can be used for automated programs.
OR some other mechanics that makes it impossibel to bot.

Ive written it a couple of times as another option but no one comments on that. Make each server individual. Making maps dynamic instead of static. Example could be roads that changed every hour/day and be diff on each server. Throw in some rocks/corners/stumps whatever that could make a bot program fail.

I would rather have blizzard implent new systems that make it way harder for gold sellers to find ways to make money.

Ive asked people if they had any idears. Cant really see anyone commenting on that. I see a constant accept that blizzard is doing an OK job (which is partly true imo.)
So is there anything else to do? If the things ive written makes no sence and if you were FORCED to find a new way than what blizzard is doing and have done for many years now. What would that be?

Punyelf this comment ive just made is not only written to you ^^

If you make everyone a Super Hero, no one will be.

Outside the box thinking, I like it. :smirk:

1 Like

I dont get your comment Canabal ?
Can you please explain it ? :slight_smile:

Good one /10 chars

So you want to play a game,but you dont want to play it.

1 Like

This is all completely worthless when you download and press the addons button which automatically give you an inherent advantage in the game.