Brackenhide 1st boss nerf when?

Its been almost 4 weeks into the season and blizzard has still not nerfed what i have to say is the most overtuned boss fight ever made for m+, blizzard really screwed upp the numbers on this fight.

The caster mob is the biggest prob imo, it casts spells constantly at random players that have to get kicked or else you risk dying to just unavoidable dmg like the fixate and bleed dmg from the other melee boss mob. Add to this the uninterruptable whirlwind which can focus the tank which makes it impossible for melee to interrupt the caster.

Solution is to reduce the haste buff they all get whenever one boss goes below 20%, and the caster mob should not be casting with such high frequency at nontanks.

This boss isn’t overtuned. You just need to execute it properly. People have done it on a 25 tyrannical.

Also, we’re in the 3rd week. The 2nd tyrannical one.

Why do people like you never make threads saying “hey, struggling with x, please share helpful tips”. The solution is to accept that its early season and you need to learn how to do it better.

1 Like

Granted, I struggle a stupid amount against 1st boss Brackenhide, but it isn’t to the level i’d consider it Overtuned. The caster’s basic spell doesn’t suck as much as its heal needs to be interrupted, which the tank usually solves.

Not saying it is a good boss to deal with in any measure - In fact, healers who love that fight I feel are in an entirely different league than I am - but it can be dealt with. In a pug situation, have the tank deal with interrupting Tricktotem’s heals and have def + healer cd’s ready for Gnashtooth’s bleed spam. The worse the whirlwind can do is block the dps from Tricktotem sure, but I usually go with killing Gnashtooth first because his damage is a bit ridiculous to deal with over a long time.

1 Like

I have done it on mythic +20 - its quite easy if people respect the mechanics and know what to do.
Stop complaining and you know get gud.

Yeah quite hard for pugs. Would appreciate a slight nerf as well

This boss is kinda cracked on Tyrannical. The bleed on group ability needs a nerf.

1 Like

Gnashtooths damage is ridiculous on higher tyr keys. The others are whatever.

1 Like

How challenging this boss is depends a lot on the classes/races you have in the group. The biggest challenge is the Gashtooth bleed, and the more who can immune or remove it, the easier it becomes. Also remember the bleed is removed by healing to 90%, so having the group topped up before it goes out, then immediately using health pots, lock cookies or self heals will go a long way to making it more manageable.

1 Like

I very rarely complain about dungeon bosses being overtuned if you look at what “people like me” post about. Last time i can remember was in shadowlands with grimrail depot and karazhan were introduced, last boss of grimrail having a unavoidable oneshot aoe, attumen tank mechanic oneshotting the entire group.

“Almost 4 weeks”

Also the fact that the best players in the world have done a dungeon on a high level is not proof that it is not overtuned.

But it really isn’t, my man, i heal that by litteraly just using Spinning Cranke Kick a DPS Ability.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.