BRD relic coffer key boss despawned loot

So I have to wait 4 in-game days for a ticket response #smallindiecompany. BRD relic coffer boss is just one of the bugged things in Classic. Killed boss Chest Dropped Hammer of Grace my Bis healing mace chest despawned Before I looted. WTB my item, please

Classic charecter pog

You have to wait so much time because Blizzard has lots of customers and is not indie company as you stated, in indie company you can get insta support because of lack of customers. If it disappeared then no one will give you any item (unless you have proof, but i doubt that), you have to run again and pray it won’t disappear again.

Heya,

If you submitted a ticket about this incident, it will be looked into. I cannot guarantee that the loot will be recovered, but support will do their best if they can verify what happened.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Same here… Killed boss Chest Dropped Hammer of Grace my Bis healing mace chest despawned Before I looted. It havent been fixed. And im not recieving any help from Blizzard. This is so sad, i was so happy it dropped. And then this happens…