Breakfast Raiders - Daytime Raiding Guild

[A] [Ravencrest] Daytime Raiding Guild

EU - Alliance

Greetings fellows and welcome!

Breakfast Raiders

Is an Alliance Morning raiding guild on the EU Server Ravencrest , we are going to be progressing Heroic & Mythic in the forthcoming Shadowlands Expansion. The Goal is to get the Ahead of the Curve achievement and then progress into Mythic, down some bosses and have fun to boot! All with the aid of our main sponsor, Coffee!

This Project Specifically

Now that’s out of the way, the intention of this thread is to recruit you lovely people that want to raid in the Mornings whilst still being able to secure an everyday life outside of gaming the rest of the day! We encourage wholesomeness, helping each other out and making it a pleasant time for everyone involved when online! We have a non toxicity policy which provides a haven for you whilst playing with us!

Raid times:

Thursday&Friday: 9:00am to 12:00pm - with the option of an extra day if things get serious :stuck_out_tongue:

What are we looking for?

We are currently recruiting:
Ranged dps: Elemental Shaman
Melee dps: Open for 1 or 2
Healer: Disc Priest, maybe Holy Pally

What if Raiding ain’t my thing?

First of all, welcome to you too! And no worries my friend, raiding is not everything this Guild stands for - as much as daytime raiding matters to Breakfast Raiders , socializing, Dungeons, M+, PvP’ing and just chatting around means just as much if not even more We believe a solid & engaging community is key to creating the right environment for successful raiding and everyday guild life!

Regardless of your ingame intentions we would love to have you on board to join in the fun!

Please add us on Battle.net or simply join the Discord for more questions!

Bnet: MrMax#2149, HiddenSquid#2154120

Discord link: https:// discord.gg/Qb8vMYs (Remove spaces)

I hope to be able to have a chat with you very soon!

Have a nice day and thanks for passing by!

1 Like

Do you still need a frost mage? I been raiding since BC, took a break from BFA, now I’m ready to come back.

Sorry main raid team full, you are welcome to join as a social and raid with alts/socials if you wish, also m+.

Any decent Disc priests out there! Give us a shout!

Lazer chicken could use some morning raiding guild! Is there only one raiding team?

Out of curiosity, when do you guys usually do your alts/socials raid?

Was interested in your guild as I live in Japan and can only raid during EU daytime but if team is full I might transfer an alt and do some alt raiding, if that’s ok obviously.

Come on over to the discord and have a chat :slight_smile:

9/10 HC
1/10 M

Tanks: Closed
Healers: Possibly 1 healer with active dps spec
Melee: Rogue
Ranged: Open to all classes

LF ranged dps, 10/10HC, working on Mythic progress.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.