**breaking change** huge change

Stuns
new
Stuns now break on a threshold of HP, which will vary from 30-50% of a targets missing health. So stuns will become less powerful once a target reaches lower health levels.
Stuns will also overlap, so there will be no safety mechanics stopping players from overlapping stuns. Upon a new stun, the diminishing returns remain on stuns, however the threshold resets with each new stun until fully diminished.
Most classes will have 30% thresholds; however, Rogues may have up to 50% through the passive ‘Overbearing’.
This change should see stuns used for control rather out and out kill attemps.
The change is only to affect players.

Expect these changes on the next PTR build.

HUGE Change!!!
Game changer tbh

CHeck it on wowhead

Link please

Sounds like a troll. I refuse to believe devs would come up with something so low effort and unthought. Sounds more like something my 7 year old nephew dropped for fun.

So all pveeirs cryies about stuns where heard.
:poop:

So convoke was thought up by some 3000iq guy according to you…

You struggle vs convoke?

1 Like

still waiting for FoF stun to become reality

1 Like

Every non-orc/human character was effectively sitting 7 second unavoidable stuns from rogues doing 3k sustained dps with healing reduction.

I’d like to see how this fares, if it’s even legit, considering OP didn’t put a link up there.

1 Like

New
Batterfly effect.
Everytime u get stunned your character going fly away 30 m yards.

Huge change!!!

Check it on wowhead

2 Likes

Is this an out-of-season April Fool’s joke?

1 Like

No, I will not check it out on wowhead.

You guys have phones right?

You will most likely never get that back.

I thought there was a new legendary in 9.1 doing that? :thinking:

Oh okay, if that’s true I’m wrong. I haven’t seen anything about it yet if so.

1 Like

Well even if it was legit doesn’t matter if the stuns breaks at 30% HP when one final verdict kills you from 100% anyway so I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens one day.

1 Like

Im actually for this. Sick of dying 100-0 in a stun. If it was 100-30, atleast I could press something to try and live. Good change imo. Combats the high amounts of burst damage in the game right now. They should add this to blinding light as well, and other similar abilities.

there is no such thing on wowhead.

no the new sephuz will make you immune to cc as along as you wear it

No, that was a fake.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.