Brethlun the Brand azune server stuck

Alot if people standing here he is bugged cant interact with him, is stuck behind a rock evasive plz fix asp as i doubt any of us want to wait for weekly reset to continue playing…

Switching WM modes seem to help.

Yep that worked, thx didnt even think about that :slight_smile:

Hey,
There are like 30 people on Tarren Mill just standing in The Maw trying to attack Brethlun the Brand to finish the quest The Brand Holds The Key.
He is stuck inside a pillar and evades every attack.

Could you please fix this, Blizzard?

Might not be much of a solution but if someone can stand in a place where he can attack them he will also take damage and stop evading. So if someone can stand in a place where they can tank him it might work as a workaround.

I’m pretty much as big a noob as you’ll find so I don’t quite understand your suggestion, but we’ve all tried every attack and provocation for him we can think of and he doesn’t respond to anything.
For example, I’m a Monk and have tried both Black Ox Statue that beams threat to him and I’ve also tried Provoke to no avail.

What I mean is even if he can’t move, if he’s in a place where someone can go stand in his melee range and attack him there then he should take damage. So if you can you should all try to stand in his melee range.

Of course if he’s somewhere unreachable that is a problem.

Hi,

This is still bugged and not resolved/fixed. There is a Load of people trying to complete :frowning:

Been like this the entire day…FIX IT!

As mentioned further up the thread, try switching war modes as this puts you in a different phase.

Hi,

There have been some known issues with this NPC bugging out which was fixed recently but appears he may in some situations still bug out, Our Development team are still investigating.

In the meantime this should be fixed now, and he should be reset back to his normal location.

Please do keep reporting it as a bug in-game if this still happens, so that the Development team are aware this is still happening.