Brewfest = Bugfest

EDIT: #1 #2 #3 and #4 are fixed as of 22:00 server time.

1. The score and Choke Meter on the Brewfest Chowdown do not reliably reset between rounds. Players can start the game with 1 point, and with a half-filled choke meter.

1. Brewfest! from Orgrimmar Commoner cannot be completed. You must abandon the quest and talk to the Brewfest Organizer directly to access Brewfest quests. This is presumably because this quest is supoposed to be handed into Tapper Swindlekeg who no longer exists as of 8.2.
2. The timer on the Brewfest Chowdown event is bugged. Every 2nd round ends as soon as it begins.
3. Bark for Drohn’s Distillery! and Bark for T’chali’s Voodoo Brewery! cannot be completed, as the barks do not trigger at the marked locations (or anywhere else).
4. Direbrew’s Dire Brew quest can’t be completed on Horde side because there is no NPC to accept quest item even though there is big “ ? ” on the map. Again, because Tapper Swindlekeg no longer exists as of 8.2

Thanks for reporting #4, Apsalare.

3 Likes

Direbrew’s Dire Brew quest can’t be completed on Horde side because there is no NPC that supposed to accept quest item even thou there is big “?” on the map.

Bumping as Blizz need to fix this asap!

It’s frustrating I know, but Customer Support do not fix nor pass on any bugs, you need to report these in game via the Help->Submit a bug option.

Already have. But poking Blizz in other places will hopefully help get them of there backsides.

Same problems with alliance side Chowdown bugged.asf

It was my first time at Bug sorry Brew Fest, and I was so confuzzled when my chow down ended right away, I thought I had done something wrong. Then add the 5 minutes cool down to try again. 2nd time it happened again. I gave up :disappointed_relieved:

Most of these are fixed now. Chowdown is still broken 50% of the time.

Hi all,

These should all be behaving now, but if Chowdown’s still giving trouble in-game, be sure to send our developers a note through the Submit Bug option in the game’s Help menu so that it can be looked into as quickly as possible

2 Likes

Down with the dark iron seems to be bugged. I tried on 2 alts and the cups are not hitting anything.

Still bugged 2020, some players start with 1 plate cleared at start