Brewfest ended early and poor response from Blizzard. Is anybody going to take responsibility?

Hi have spoken to many GM’s by now and they all give me the same scripted answers and now just don’t even reply anymore.

I have created a forum topic, which got all the keyboard warriors out the woodwork fighting against eachother, again no response from Blizzard.

I don’t know where to go to anymore is anybody at blizzard going to acknowledge the fact they screwed up the dates and provided poor information regarded the brewfest event?

Just in case you think I haven’t seen the post where they supposedly came up with a solution. Where they let it run another day. I have and that is not the solution.

I don’t care about the mount at this point anymore. I don’t like my time being wasted and then palmed off like oh well back in 2007… Blabla I don’t care. We are in 2021 and you’ve created a post dedicated with the exact dates;

Is it that difficult to follow up on something you planned as a multimillion and perhaps even billion dollar company? It is pathetic…

But hey, I bet good old Bobby is enjoying his 155m bonus paid with our money.

1 Like

Thanks, but if you read my post I stated that I was aware of that.

Apologies, I missed that sentence.

1 Like

No problem

I wrote a ticket asking for a refund of time spent because:
I have spent an inordiante amount of time getting tokens at Brewfest and pulling together 10 G for the mount. I want this time refunded, please, as I never have a chance of getting the ram with the tokens and quests being as they are now and only 14 days duration. Had I known, I would just have quested, cooked and fished in my time online instead of chasing tokens for an unobtainable item.
And next year the problem will be worse, fewer people playing will make it so that Black Iron invasion won’t ever be conquered, hence giving me ZERO hope of ever getting the ram.

1 Like

Cool story bro. Wrong forum though.

1 Like

Send me in the right direction then, mate. Blizzard sure is doing anything regardless on whatever forum or platform I post. Unless you got something usefull to say, just crawl back in to you little hole.

next to the title line, there’s a pencil. Click it, and select Wow Classic Burning Crusade Classic Discussion on the second line there. :wink:

Yeah sure cause the GM’s are just Bots you never get a real answer. :wink: I’m sure next year the Ram will not be ingame cause it was only available one year. Thank you for announcing the 6th, ending it on 4th and then adding one day whats still not enough cause of the fu***** day you took away and screewed my 18hour cd! horrible service!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.