Bring back blacklisting

So I don’t have to get a 15 minute deserter every time Kotmogu pops

4 Likes

+1

I hate Isle of Conquest. And guess what, 9/10 it’s that damned map.

Im not sure why cant people queue for a bg they want just like dungeons.

You can, select specific bg from the menu. You don’t get bonus, and queue is longer, but worth it if you just want to do specific bgs. Can queue for up to 3 at a time.

I don’t have evidence, but it feels like Kotmogu, the one I would block and did block when I could, is the one Blizz insist on pushing on me more than any other. And worse, if it unrandomly pops more than once in a row. Waah. I love it when we win it tho!

we don’t need blacklisting, we need free bg selection. the bonus honor from rng bg should just be removed.

but then they would realize that nobody would ever queue for seething shore, trash mogu or the other poop bgs they designed (WG, Trash ran, SS, SW, SM etc. etc.)
mostly queues will probably boil down to AV and WG / Arathi style bgs

I would be in favour for blacklist so I would never have to see seething shore ever again.

Would 10 times rather get the old BG back strand of ancients

Good idea, i really dont like wintergrasp, would really pref to blacklist it.

You can already do this by selecting specific bg to queue, with no bonus.

I’d blacklist Deepwind Gorge asap. Preferably remove it entirely from the game if i could.

of course you can, but point is you get basically 0 honor without the bonus.
If you remove the bonus from the game, they would need to tune the honor you are actually getting inside the bgs and not by finishing the games.

If you don’t finish a bg you are basically getting 20 honor or something lol

Kotmogu isn’t too bad.

It’s boring, and it takes too long, but it’s not as bad as Silvershard, Gilneas, Deepwind George, Wintergrasp or many of the awful braws, like the food thing. Ecch.

The less Seething Shore is mentioned, the better. hurl

I would gladly trade all of those for SotA - I kinda miss that BG, it had nice feel to it, although it was a bit clunky and too vehicle-specific. Nowadays it seems like a quality BG compared to all this trash they’re pushing. SotA at its worst was 98253 times better than seething shore at its best.

1 Like

The way I get around all this is … I just queue ‘random BGs’, and then I select one epic BG that I like (and there is only one, so it’s easy).

However, lately, I have realized ‘Epic’ simply refers to how much time you’re wasting… they’re epic waste of time. The loot you get is no better, the time wasted is disproportional to the fun you can have or any kind of rewards.

They should make Epics truly epic by introducing meaningful rewards for wasting so much of your time. So it would be worth it, even if you lost.

well might aswell get a poll to vote on which bg me/you/others would blacklist 100%
when and if they bring this feature back again

for me its more about blacklisting those who do nothing inside a bg or brawl
no pvp and serious lack of objectives focus you can notice them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.