BROKEN? What happened to Arena/PVP

Rather new to arena in BFA- been playing 2v2 and honestly some classes are so over tuned.

Either a match is over in under a minute (due to insane burst damage - 2 destro warlocks) or I am constantly getting stunned, frozen, polymorphed into place. How can a mage continuously polymorph? along with a warlock with additional stuns? i just stand there like a complete moron and get downed within seconds.

Do not get me started on resto druids… even with a 2 dps group burning the player down I have had a hard time winning the match.

Any other players frustrated with the poor tuning of classes?
Is anything being done?
Or do we have to re-roll every season to meet the top arena classes?

If you want to enjoy this game do the Candy Crush Daylies, but don’t even think of starting with Arena. This season is by far the worst in the entire game history and has made me stop, even though I have been though every sh!t so far Blizzard made in this game. They should be ashamed of sell and ripp us players off.

2 Likes

pvp is dead
blizz don’t care since s1 already, don’t expect any meaningful balancing in the next weeks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.