Bronze Dragonflight

Hi,

I am back to WoW after a number of years and checking my server, it is Low Population. My guild is dead and no one I know plays anymore.

I have 11 toons of significant on this server, my own alt guild and god knows how much stuff in general.

Do I have it correct that I would have to spend €160 to move my toons to a decently populated server? Give that this server has been around since at least 2007, is this not considered dead?

What are my options here to get on a server that has people to play with?

Yes.

There’s the answer.

/thread

1 Like

Thanks, seems like a good way to keep their game in a downward spiral. No chance I am paying that.

2 Likes

Look for a Community. They are basically a guild without a guild bank that works cross-server.

Years of not playing and all those characters are “significant”?

Just move one.

1 Like

What makes them significant?
Just create some new characters on another realm. Levelling is now quick and easy and they are slashing exp required per level from 1 to 60 with DF which will make it even quicker.

Oh boy :rofl::rofl::rofl: like you need a guild to do something nowadays…

… and you might say, easy for you on high pop servers…

… which I reply, I am on your same server :stuck_out_tongue:

I recently swapped from Vek’nilash to Argent Dawn.

Although I do think it is overpriced, it is defo worth it to transfer 1-3 characters MAX over to a higher pop realm. The AH is better, there are better/more guilds and the game feels a lot less empty there.

I wouldn’t transfer more than 3 though. And if you’re returning, you might as well only transfer your main, so you can figure out for yourself if the game is worth returning to before spending extra cash on it. Even then, unless those characters have unobtainable stuff or some other form of rarities, you’re probably better off just leveling a new one!

I can defo recommend Argent Dawn though. It’s not super high-pop, but it has a very close community, no CRZ and a lot of the vibes that realms on Classic have. I transfered 3 characters there (they had all reps maxed, 34 slot bags, all tps and accursed keepsakes… so rarities), boosted a Hunter and leveled 4 more characters.

Takes a while, but saves a lot of money, especially if your future in WoW isn’t totally secure yet ^^

Some other good options for Alliance that aren’t RP are Silvermoon and Ravencrest.

Most of my main characters are on there too and my guild is dead, it’s why I changed to Classic, and Wrath starts tonight.

Unfortunately, Retail doesn’t get an FCM service (but it should for raiders’ sake…), so it’s either spending your cash, or remaking and leveling your toons on the desired server. :sweat:

Dont pay for transfer - its easy to level 11 toons now a days than transfer all.

Unless you can throw 160 euro like nothing.

The moment DF will hit high pop servers will experience queues :stuck_out_tongue: No tks, I’ll stay here until the hype is gone.

Yup, seems the “significant” part is redundant. These days.

Where I had all professions etc maxed, there is no need to have previous expansions professions levelled anymore. The mounts, toys, achievements etc are on the account and not the toon. And all those hours of getting each of my 11 toons to be significant has been pulled out from under them.

Maybe it was a bad idea to look back at this game at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.