Brutal Projectiles

Hi All,

Has the bug with brutal projectiles (rapid fire conduit) been fixed yet? Haven’t seen any comms from blizzard.

I believe the buff doesn’t start applying until the first shot lands atm, so you miss around 3-4 shots of the buff… so the effectiveness is around half of what is intended.

Anyone know if my understanding is wrong or if its been fixed?

Thanks

1 Like

Just terrible code that was never tested by developers. Nevermind the fact players have been reporting the bug since beta…

Afaik it’s still bugged

1 Like

Brutal projectiles have been fixed on the PTR.

This makes our already powerful burst (albeit harder to pull off compared to some other specs) really really deadly.

While it indeed was fixed, it now is weaker in AOE though, before you could get more stacks from trick shot bounces, now you get them still, but it is lower DPS gain. That bug was bad for 1v1 but good for AOE.

Meant to post on my hunter, sorry.

Let me clarify: currently, Brutal Projectiles buff can fall out, since the application is on the shot hit, rather on shot fired. Now you will get the full benefit for the duration.

Double Tap + RF can now do almost 30k dmg, without crit being taken into consideration. Surging Shots got a 10% buff, further cementing our our burst window: DT+Explosive+Kyrian+RF.

And that is without RNG. With some RNG in your favour, you should delay this combo for LnL proc (and BP proc), so you clip RF at the end, and double fire the instant AiS aswell (as of now, this still hasn’t been ‘‘fixed’’).

To all players hoping that Venthyr will become the PvP covenant of choice, i would be careful. Flayed Shot is a fun ability, but the rng nature is simply not good enough for the current burst meta imho. And it is dispellable. The doors are also underwhelming, even with the disorient soulbind trait.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.